Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth B. Tarnell

She is friendly but very dismissive with any concern I have brought up. For example, she once said I need to live with my condition, instead of prescribing me the right medication or referring me to someone else. Also, she always has staff return calls instead of calling herself.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

I have not been happy with two of the diagnoses and had to go for a second opinion on both .it turned out she was wrong . A very nice person and does do her best .

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

I hadn’t been to a physician in a long time and was a bit nervous to see Dr. Tarnell for the first time. She was patient with me, listened without judgment, and genuinely cared about my concerns. She was thorough, knowledgeable, and spoke in a down-to-earth manner. She explained everything that she was doing so that I felt comfortable the whole time. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Dr. Elizabeth Tarnell has been my physician since 1991. She listens well, explains things well, and I feel that I have received all the care I have needed in a timely and appropriate fashion. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

Dr. Tarnell has provided me with years of very good medical care. She is concerned with my health and overall being. She listens to me and provides me with treatment options that we review to jointly determine the best course of action. I highly recommend Dr. Elizabeth Tarnell.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2013

My experience with this doctor was unfortunate. I didn't feel safe in her care.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012

Dr. Elizabeth B. Tarnell's Credentials

• University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Dedham, MA