Ratings for Dr. Danielle L. Brook

Dr. Brook has been my doctor for over 8 years. In that time I have followed her practice from Bellingham to Natick. In a day when you feel like a number in your doctor's waiting room, her office is like a breath of fresh air. The staff are more that willing to help with a smile and respect to every patient that I have seen on my visits. She listens to your concerns, knows what questions to be asked when needed, does not hesitate to order tests when needed and when to refer to a specialist when warranted. I have had excellent medical treatment as her patient. As a patient in her office, you forget that in this world, so much is dictated by the insurance company that you do business with. While there you are her only patient and I have even been prompted at the end of our appointment ...to be sure to think and make sure there isn't anything else I needed to mention. She is quick to follow up on test results and inform me of their outcomes. thank you.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

Excellent experience. Short wait, listened to me, spent alot of time with me, and treatment recommended very effective.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

This was my mother's doctor. She was just clueless. I took my mother over a year complaining about gas stomach issues etc. Dr. Brook just wanted to treat the symptoms. Take gas-x. Pepto Bismo. Eventually after nothing was ever really done mom had cancer. But I want to talk about this doctor's staff and the prior authorization disasters. Dr. Brook would prescribe a medicine but didn't feel it was her job to make sure insurance paid for that medicine. We had a 4 month battle with my mom's insurance for a particular drug. I had to literally go with my mom and HOVER over Dr. Brook to make sure she got on the phone and did what was necessary to make clear that the drug was medically necessary to the insurance. I spent like 6 months of my life calling Dr. Brook's incompetent staff to get the prior authorizations faxed on time for my mom's drugs. Every time they would say they faxed it but *somehow* the insurance didn't get it. Right.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2011

Dr. Danielle L. Brook's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Natick, MA