Ratings for Dr. Thomas J. Vaughan

I was a patient of Dr. Vaughan's for over 7 years. Every time I would call to get an appointment, I was seen by Peggy White. In 7 years, I only saw Dr. Vaughan once, even though I requested him many, many times. The one time, and only, time I was seen by him, he was shirt with me, didn't make eye contact, and just re-wrote a RX that his nurse practitioner already wrote. The office is littered with drug company promotions, from mouse pads to pens. I feel Dr Vaughan, as well as the office, is more concerned with income then patient care. I switched soon after my encountered, and have been very happy with my new PCP.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Untill recently, I had been a patient of Dr. Vaughan for over ten years. Dr. Vaughan is a very pleasant and caring doctor, however the newer office staff is less than professional. The phone manners and service skills of some of the current staff are significantly below that I had experienced earlier. As a result, the level of care received from this office is far from satisfactory. While I had always been happy with Doctor Vaughan and his staff, recent experiences have caused me to change doctors. After finding a new physician, I have had a much better experience. To add injury to insult, after changing doctors, Dr. Vaughan's office called me to inform me that there would be a $10.00 charge to have my records forwarded to my new PCF.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2009

Dr. Thomas J. Vaughan's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)