Ratings for Dr. Natalie Rosenberg

I went to Dr. Rosenberg for about 8 years. She misdiagnosed me numerous times, I found myself going to numerous specialists needlessly. She never remembered me (or looked like she cared to) from one visit to the next. This spring I finally got a new Dr., best decision I ever made. I would not recommend Dr. Rosenberg to anyone. Her bedside manner is terrible and makes you feel stupid for asking questions. She also rushes patients in and out of the office. The worst!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

I went to Dr. Rosenberg for about 5 years (5 years too many). She has a terrible bedside manner and seems to want to get you out of there as quickly as possible. She once diagnosed me with an infection and when I started crying out of fear, she became angry at me and demanded I stop crying. Now that I've left and gotten a new doctor, I wonder why I didn't do it sooner.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

I waited over 45 minutes for an initial appointment for a full physical. I spent less than 10 minutes with the doctor. She never took a full history, she barely made eye contact, she did not explain various options for my treatment and did not tell me about the horrific side affects of the meds she prescribed to me. This is not a doctor who cares about her clients or their well being....go somewhere else!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2009

I went to Dr Rosenberg with a few issues. I was having trouble breathing through by chest and she gave me a nose spray. How silly is that! I could have gone out and bought one at the local Walgreens. I got a new doctor since that visit was unhelpful my new doctor figured out I have asthma on the first visit! I would not recommend Dr Rosenberg to anyone for anything. She has never told me what is wrong with me in the whole 8 years of seeing her on a needed basis. Dont go your better off going on Webmd.com! I'm so serious about all of this I am bothered that she couldnt tell me i have asthma!!! its crazy!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2009

Dr. Natalie Rosenberg's Credentials

• Moscow Med Stomatologic Inst, Moscow, Russia (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Framingham, MA