Ratings for Dr. Richard Stopps

Best doctor I've ever known. Himself and his staff are so compassionate and understanding. I would always recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Dr. Stopps was one of the nicest doctors I have ever seen. He made me feel comfortable and always sat and answered any questions I had with no hesitation. I wish him all the best with his retirement. His is already missed <3 Thank you Doctor Stopps for everything.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr Stopps--thank you for everything! My IVF baby is almost 14 and amazing and his surprise sister is 12. Can't thank you enough!!!!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

5 years ago I have treatment with this doctor before any previous physical examination; it was very suspicious to me but I did because At this point I was expecting it will be next time but never happened And because a hormone treatment I had some complications than end in surgical procedure and hysterectomy in my OPINION when doctors are to busy and do multitask job quality became compromise fertility treatment became a very luxury business and patients should be more cautious and do more serious research and have 2nd professional opinion Thank

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

My first visit was in 1980 and always felt in good hands. Totally trusted his judgment with pregnancy (1982), delivery and tubal legation and hysterectomy . Would not go to anyone else ! All these negative comments from people I have heard from other Dr.'s and it's usually from people who didn't hear what they wanted to hear and blame it on the Dr. Unfortunately for Hamilton, not many Dr. give this level of care consistently. And waiting? Well, think about it, do you want to be rushed out because someone may have to wait a little longer? Get over it!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Stopps for a couple months. I read the comments before I started going to Dr Stopps. It shocks me to read the rude (bad) comments about him as I have had no problems with him. He tried to do a biopsy in his office and when it became too much for me he immediately stopped. I had day surgery yesterday...he did the biopsy, D&C and a Endometrial Ablation. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a good GYN to see him.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

I had a great experience with Dr. Stoops and his staff with my first child in 2013! Very friendly and knowledgeable! Appointments were never rushed and questions were always welcome! I am now under the care of Dr Stopps for my second baby and couldn't be happier!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

I am eternally grateful to Dr.Stopps and his team. They are polite, courteous, always ready to answer a question or concern and prompt. The doctor speaks to you in a way that anyone can understand, his nurses are top notch and because of his due diligence I now am the proud mother of two beautiful babies

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Excellent doctor and he really knows his stuff. Plus he dumbs it down for the rest of us that arnt as brilliant as he is! A very nice man on top of it all.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

I have to wonder how many of these positive posts are written by the "doctor" himself or a member of his staff. Regardless, he was the absolute WORST doctor I have had in my life! He missed a life threatening condition that put both my baby's and my life in danger. I left his office that day after a scheduled appointment but I voiced some concerns I was having.... he said all was great even though my BP was up for 1st time my whole pregnancy and I felt no fetal movement. I didnt trust it, went later to the hospital only to discover I needed an emergency c-section or my baby would die! Through the grace of God, my baby is alive!! If I waited another few hours, my baby would not be here today. Neither him nor any of his staff bothered to see us in the hospital once they found out what happened and I never received a call expressing any care or concern for me or my baby and what we had been through. I do NOT trust him. Condescending and arrogant.

Submitted October 29, 2013