Ratings for Dr. Tracy Ouellet

Tracy has been my Dr. for about 10 years & I have never once had a problem. Fern

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

I'm shocked and appalled at this Dr's practice. You don't want your patients going to walk ins so you get charged ? Then stop treating them so poorly! You are a horrible Dr lady!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

I signed on with the other dr that was in her office I believe name was Lowe or something and shortly after she left and told me she could irk in this environment leaving all her patients stuck with Tracy . Well alright I stuck it out while I wasn't ill often so didn't matter. Now fast fwd a number of years and when I need her services the most since becoming medicaly ill to the point I'm not able to enjoy life and her horrible staff and her horrific service makes me feel like I'm a burden! What a way to treat sick people. B**ch what do you want only patients that want to sit and listen to your life stories and ventures ? You literally make me sick literally!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

I for one had this doctor for almost 15 years and watched her practice, her attitude and her staffing lose their focus. It doesn't take much to see what drives this office $$$$$. more about money than anything else seems more about getting patients in and out that are easy to deal with so she can rack up those easy OHIP charges. does not want to focus on anyone who has medical issues . By far one of the worst physicians that I have ever had the misfortune of having as my family's doctor. her early years she was compassionate ,considerate and had an obvious caring bedside manner something happen down the road it now is very much one of the worst physicians I've been told other physicians are taking notice .People claiming that she's wonderful ???? I have to tell you I really wonder who you are your wonderful comments are dangerous to those who are in serious need of medical attention .this office cannot and will not provide it.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

I for one love Dr Oullette. She has been my family doctor for two decades. She is kind, considerate, thorough and has always taken my complaints seriously. Her office consistently follows up with making appointments with specialists. I normally don't rate things on the internet but the animosity here is overwhelming. I can't help but suspect the only people who bother to write negative reviews are those who needing to vent. Satisfied patients wouldn't bother otherwise.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

She is by far the worst doctor that I have ever met or ever had to deal with. I don't usually write reviews but my experience with her was just devastating. This doctor doesn't provide health care, absolutely no regards to her patients. First of all, apparently you are forbidden from going to a walk in clinic even if she is not available to see you. Her staff will call you threatening to drop you as a patient. They are rude, disrespectful, confidentiality in the office in non existent. When results are coming back you will not be getting phone calls from the office about them, you will not be called for follow ups, that's not health care what she is providing, honestly she shouldn't be practicing at all. I didn't know that another doc has requested me to get another blood test because Tracy's office never contacted me about it, they only call to yell at you to not go to walk-ins. Don't even consider going there. It is a shame to treat people like that. I am a health care provider myself and if I were treating my patients like that I would be out of a job immediately.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Admin needs to change asap. It hurts the business beyond belief .

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Absolutely worst clinic . Horrible staff , horrible atitude ,

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Seems many of her patients were kicked to the door. After being with her for 15 years I received a form letter stating she had too many patients because her partner left. So instead of letting the patients she recently took on she ditched long time patients. I had 30 days to find a doctor or I would be without one. I was healthy so I was not seeing her much. I would never do that to my clients. Even for the first appointment of the day she would be late. People need care and empathy with their doctor and not to be treated a s a number.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

I've had the same negative experiences with this office and this Dr. As someone else had stated it's odd that there are these over the top positive ratings from a few out of the hundreds of negative ones and I too suspect that this is the staff pretending to be a patient to bump up neg rating. public have to start putting in official complaints or these "above the law " so called profetionals will continue thier poor treatment of the public. Her office really needs to have supervision by the collage of physicians and doctors .

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017