Ratings for Dr. Tracy Ouellet

Very helpful. Good with referrals. Just wish Friday appointments were an option.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

Diffult to book and insolent reception. Staff is rude and condescending. I have never felt welcome there.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

We have been with Dr Ouellet for almost 20 years. I have no complaints. This office is polite, kind and listens. She has treated our family trough many issues. I love the fact that I can call and get an appointment on the same day. Rather than waiting weeks as with other Dr. Referring is no problems. She also works around my busy schedule for appointments. I don’t get why she and her staff are getting such low reviews. I love the fact that she is not a pill pusher and tries to get to the bottom of our issues. The only issue I can state is the parking lot. There needs to be a larger entrance to get in and out.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

I just called to see if they were accepting new patients. First time the person hang up on me, second time she raised her voice at me, insinuating I was stupid for not checking the doctor's availability beforehand.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

Dr. Ouellet was my doctor from 2002 until 2012. At first she seemed very on task and conscientious, even if her access to knowledge was often a book. I didn't mind that; at least she looked. Her staff seemed kind and respectful. That went downhill over the years. She missed diagnosing an infection (she missed the same infection in a friend) for which I suffered for some time before I went back for an appointment with Dr. Lo, who shared the clinic. Periodically from 2002 to 2012 I asked Dr. Ouelette to look at a sore that came into my mouth during chemotherapy for breast cancer. She prescribed a topical to alleviate the pain and which seemed to help. At one point, about 2009, she told me if it was serious it would have killed me by now. That was strangely comforting. The next year I went to a walk-in because of flu symptoms. I asked THAT doctor to check out the sore. She diagnosed lichen planus. When I went back to Dr Ouelette, she sent me, finally, to a specialist who confirmed lichen planus. Two years later I was operated on for oral cancer. It was followed by radiation. I am thankful for the kindness, respect, diligence and skill of Dr. John Yoo and his team. I cannot recommend Dr. Ouellette, based on my experience.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Tracy is great and very accommodating to my traveling lifestyle! Referalls are always fast and often seen same day as issue occurs!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

An amazing team! The support staff are incredible and Dr. Ouellet is always quick to diagnose and support any illness in a professional, considerate, and open manner. Paula is wonderfully kind, friendly, helpful, and efficient in all her interactions. I so appreciate the entire clinic. I feel lucky to be a patient here.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Dr. Ouellet and her team truly cares about me. Just recently they fit me into an already tight schedule because I was really ill. They are amazing. Tracy helped me process through doing a double mastectomy by talking to me and giving me her knowledge so I could make an educated decision. Paula has always been nice to me. I have never experienced any of the issues in these other comments. I am very grateful to have a medical care team that cares about me and my well being.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Tracy has been my Dr. for about 10 years & I have never once had a problem. Fern

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

I'm shocked and appalled at this Dr's practice. You don't want your patients going to walk ins so you get charged ? Then stop treating them so poorly! You are a horrible Dr lady!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017