Ratings for Dr. Phil Smith

Very personable and professional. He seems to have the perfect demeanor for a physician. Confident but not arrogant and has the ability to put you at ease. If I require any surgeries I would try to have him perform them. His nursing staff in the colonoscopy department at Truro are also excellent and there appears to be an easy going work environment among them. Dfk October 2017

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Tells you what you want to hear to get you out of the office and then does mot follow up with what he says he's going to do.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

Dr. Smith was an outstanding doctor throughout the entire process of my surgery. He has wonderful bedside manner. You can tell he genuinely cares about each of his patients. This surgeon is professional, caring, and highly skilled. I would recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Exudes confidence, explains everything and makes sure you understand, thorough questioner, pleasant. I had two procedures done by him in Sydney. If I have to have a third I will go to Truro so he can do it. You are in excellent hands with Dr. Smith.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

DR Smith was very good to me and postponed my surgery so I could attend a wedding. He was very thorough and knew all the details from previous surgeries.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Dr Smith is amazing. I was impressed from my first consult, he made me so at ease. He really listened, and looked you in the eye and you really were important to him. I went in for my gall bladder removal surgery and I was at ease as I knew I was in good hands. The surgery and recovery could not have gone better. He and the team at the Colchester Easts Hants Heath Center in Day Procedures were an absolute dream team!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

I love Dr smith. I would not be here today if I t wasn not for him. May god pour blessings upon him..

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dr Phil Smith helped our family during a bad time. He was compassionate, and direct when asked. We could not have asked for any better service.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

I think that Dr. Smith is the BEST! He is approachable, caring, knowledgable and am all around good person inside and outside of work (How many Busy Doctor's take the time on Christmas Eve to deliver presents with the Salvation Army to needy families?) Dr. Smith has performed several surgeries on my Grandmother, my son when he was 2 years old, myself and recently saved my father's life because he was the surgeon on-call. I have nothing but good things to say with regards to this man, he truely is an angel with a heart of gold! Keep up the good work! You have a special gift and you use it well! THANKYOU!!!!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2010

Dr Smith is one of the nicest Dr;s I have met he puts you at ease and is kind and gentle.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009