Ratings for Dr. Adam Glowacki

I absolutely love this OB he's old school very knowledgable and kind.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

I had an experience with him once in OB triage and it was all it took to decide i would rather give birth on the side of the road then have him touch me. He was very disrespectful towards myself and my fiancé. I had gone in for bleeding and dehydration at 13 weeks and he asked about my previous pregnancies and when I told him the complications with my first he told me I was wrong... he dismissed any concerns I had and didn't care to explain anything to me. The nurses on staff reassured me everything would be okay and it was how ever in my personal opinion he sucks...

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Love Him, Great bedside manner, Gentle, Excellent Staff

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

It was fate that I had him. A friend recommended me to go to him. The previous gyn. was not concerned about my health. But dr. Glowacki was. More than I ever expected. I now have a healthy baby boy thanks to him.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Dr. Glowacki has been my OBGYN for over 20 years. He is an amazing doctor and a great man. He is always pleasant and never makes me feel rushed, always taking his time to discuss my concerns.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Arrogant doctor. Nurse is amazing. Don't tell him you have any medical knowledge. He will dismiss you. If he needs to feel power over others, it's not worth it.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

He is a very good doctor......he is patient and understanding

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Dr. Glowacki has been great to me. When I had an emergency, he was able to see me right away and send me straight to the hospital. The hospital performed emergency surgery at 1am and did not finish the job. Dr. G. came to see me at 6:30am, and finished the surgery himself. He has always been kind and has amazing bedside manner. Wait times are long, but if I am having a hard time with anything, he takes the time to reassure me and will never leave me upset. He cares so much about his patients, and gets very upset when someone else does not do their job properly (like lost lab tests, not completing a surgery...). He has been ever so thorough while working with my husband & I to get pregnant. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Always have to wait at least an hour and a half past appointment time to see the doctor. Front desk clerk is downright rude at times and has no regard for patient confidentiality. Can often be heard discussing patients on the phone through the open window does not acknowledge people when they step up to the window. Dr. Glowacki is nice enough but doesn't answer questions very well. Had to wait three months for results in a very important test (could have been cancer.) This was after waiting six months for the initial appointment. A little efficiency and some politeness from the staff would go a long way. Overall would not recommend.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

He is my wife doctor , the best doctor I have ever met. He treating me and my wife in avery nice way. He explains every thing and gives perfect advisory

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016