Ratings for Dr. Adam Glowacki

Love this doctor! He is so nice. I found out my son was breech the day upon my indution and he was somewhere else in the hospital and I begged the nurse to call for him because I was a wreck (scared of csection) and he took the time to come. He did an awesome job on my csection and I can barely see my scar!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Professional, efficient, Dr. who never rushes you and gives excellent care and has a wonderful bedside manner. Cannot say enough about how good this Dr. is.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Dr. Glowacki delivered all 4 of my children and was my gynecologist for many years before we moved to a new province. He is professional, kind, extremely thorough, and fabulous under pressure. Excellent care! Two of the four births had issues he addressed with authority and care and I was subsequently able to carry them to full term. Miss him and his team!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

Overall, pregnancy and labor was a good experience for me. I owe that in part to Dr. Glowacki.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

I have never written down about the aftermath of my birth but want other women to know that this doctor does not listen to your wishes if they differ from his opinions and is very rude. After having a great natural birth with my midwives I did have a large tear. My midwife started to repair the area however noticed the tear was too deep and called on the doctor to do the repair. Dr. Glowacki would not even consider the repair without me having an epidural. He belittled and was extremely condescending and dismissive to my midwife and myself for wanting a natural birth without an episiotomy. As it was the middle of the night I had no choice but to follow his orders to get the repair or risk waiting till morning for a new doctor and possibly more complications. I am sure the job he did was great however the personal experience was extremely upsetting and it definitely diminished from my positive birth. I felt pressured into something that I didn't want, when we should have control and say over our own bodies!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

He's been my OB for years delivered both my children and saved my life when I needed emergency surgery. Absolutely love him great bed side manner I'd recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

llllllllllllllllllllllgoooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Love this Dr. Very kind answers all questions asked. Will definately recommend him. Glad that I had him as my three children Ob.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

I absolutely love this OB he's old school very knowledgable and kind.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

I had an experience with him once in OB triage and it was all it took to decide i would rather give birth on the side of the road then have him touch me. He was very disrespectful towards myself and my fiancé. I had gone in for bleeding and dehydration at 13 weeks and he asked about my previous pregnancies and when I told him the complications with my first he told me I was wrong... he dismissed any concerns I had and didn't care to explain anything to me. The nurses on staff reassured me everything would be okay and it was how ever in my personal opinion he sucks...

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017