Ratings for Dr. Adam Glowacki

He's been my OB for years delivered both my children and saved my life when I needed emergency surgery. Absolutely love him great bed side manner I'd recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

llllllllllllllllllllllgoooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Love this Dr. Very kind answers all questions asked. Will definately recommend him. Glad that I had him as my three children Ob.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

I absolutely love this OB he's old school very knowledgable and kind.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

I had an experience with him once in OB triage and it was all it took to decide i would rather give birth on the side of the road then have him touch me. He was very disrespectful towards myself and my fiancé. I had gone in for bleeding and dehydration at 13 weeks and he asked about my previous pregnancies and when I told him the complications with my first he told me I was wrong... he dismissed any concerns I had and didn't care to explain anything to me. The nurses on staff reassured me everything would be okay and it was how ever in my personal opinion he sucks...

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Love Him, Great bedside manner, Gentle, Excellent Staff

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

It was fate that I had him. A friend recommended me to go to him. The previous gyn. was not concerned about my health. But dr. Glowacki was. More than I ever expected. I now have a healthy baby boy thanks to him.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Dr. Glowacki has been my OBGYN for over 20 years. He is an amazing doctor and a great man. He is always pleasant and never makes me feel rushed, always taking his time to discuss my concerns.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Arrogant doctor. Nurse is amazing. Don't tell him you have any medical knowledge. He will dismiss you. If he needs to feel power over others, it's not worth it.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

He is a very good doctor......he is patient and understanding

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016