Ratings for Dr. Elias Massoud

Very malignant. Works as a Hospitalist at the Beverly Hospital. Ridiculed me after I had been attacked by ER doctor who failed to do a history on why I was there and then became angry at me. I was admitted to the hospital for a cardiac problem, even though there were other significant medical problems. This doctor's job was to do a full medical interview and exam. He ridiculed me after I had been attacked in the ER (continuing the group assault), asked an obnoxious question, and then answered the question himself. He refused to listen to the fact that I was injured and unable to walk well. I was put on an automatic treadmill and was forced to run, even though I was very debilitated. I sustained massive injuries and have still not received an assessment or clinical treatment. I will probably die as a result of the injuries. Demand to be protected from this doctor. No MD admitted their mistakes in a legal violation and they also billed medicaid for services not rendered, which is fraud.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

Dr. Elias Massoud's Credentials

• American Univ Of Beirut, Fac Of Med, Beirut, Lebanon (Grad. 1990)

AARP