Ratings for Dr. Zeljko M. Ivanovic

Very compassionate man. Listens well. i never feel that he rushes me out the door. he questions you well and that sometimes brings out good coping strategies.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

I have been seeing this doctor for years and have only had good experiences with him. I'm not sure what the other bad ratings are about. He remembers my case even when it's been months between visits. I like him a lot and find it unfortuate that other people have had less than great experiences with him.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

This doctor was cold, unfriendly, and actually nasty to me. He listened to me for 10 minutes then sent me away in a very brief, rude manner. Basically made me feel horrible about myself. I would completely stay away from him. Seriously.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2010

I have been seeing this doctor for about 8 years and he satisfys what I need . I loke him alot though at first I was leary but I think that is to be expected for a first tine visit. The office staff could be friendlier, but I have no complaints about Dr. Ivan, in fact I had recently missed an appt, and he came to see me any way, though time was short he did not make me feel like it was an impositison

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010

I arrived at the location at 3pm one afternoon to wait for over an hour. I spoke with this doctors nurse for about 15 minutes and was sent back out to the waiting room to wait once again. When I finally did see the Dr. I spoke to him for maybe 15 minutes and he give me his opinion of a diagnosis (just by speaking with me for 15 minutes? yeah right) sent me away crying b/c i was upset, with several different drugs (prescriptions) and told me to come back in six weeks. This is not my idea of good business. Come to find out that my symptoms were the result of an undiagnosed medical condition which was later found in blood work from another doctor (regular md). My opinion would to never visit this practice. You can't make a diagnosis of this magnitude by only seeing a person for 15 minutes and spending most of that time telling the patient his opinion with out getting more information. The prescriptions I was given was meds that should be monitored very closely, not six weeks later!!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2008