Ratings for Dr. Sharon Rutledge

Have had her for both my pregnancies and loved her, sometimes it's a long wait in the waiting room though

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

I went to Dr Rutledge because I have fertility issues and at first I loved her! She seemed to sit and take her time with me and I understood why her appoitments are always like an hour or so late, because she takes her time and it was worth it I thought. As time went on issues started coming up. She accused me of making an appointment for something that could have been over the phone even though I told her I hadnt known and she acted like I lied? Then I tried to show her a picture of strange menstral blood that concerned me but she said something like she hates seeing pictures like that, women will show her pictures of their placentas and she doesnt want to see them!!! I was flabbergasted listening to this from a DOCTOR who gets paid alot of money...... Then final straw was when I was told be her receptionist the fertility treament I was trying and I would have to do another thing that was against my religion (which I had told them) and that I couldnt even make an appointment to see her unless I did the thing I told them was not religiously acceptable for me to do!!! I did have alot of questions and concerns so i can see maybe she was annoyed .... But seriously??? Will never go back to her.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

I had a great experience with Rutledge both of my pregnancies. We got along great, and I loved having a female o.b. She always seemed to care about not only my babies, but my life. At the time I was in school and just starting out but she gave me positive comments and reassurance for those doubts we sometimes have as new parents. Both deliveries were great as well. Both 7 hours long. With #1 I had an epidural and was induced, and my second I spent most at home until around 7-8cm. We were also lucky enough to have the same nurse assisting, so we had a great relationship with her as well, and sent us home with a gift with our second :) Love Rutledge, great team, great staff. My memories of my pregnancies and labours are honestly great partly because of them.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Nothing but great things to say about Dr. Rutledge! She has helped me through a lot with her caring and compassionate wisdom.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Dr. Rutledge is so kind and compassionate. I felt she addressed any concerns I had. And her receptionist Michelle was always so welcoming at every appointment. Definitely miss my appointments

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Almost killed my best friend because she made her go vaginally when she should of had a c section in the first place

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Doctor Rutledge refused to do a c-section on me at 37 weeks ending in the death of my baby. When both my previous babies were born via emergency c-section. She told me I 'Did not know what contractions felt like' and sent me home without monitoring my baby's heart rate or my contractions that she so quickly dismissed as braxton hicks. My daughter is now dead and her death was completely preventable had the same precautions been taken as with my previous children Thanks to doctor Ghazarian. Would never EVER recommend this doctor to anyone. Always trust your motherhood instincts.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

She treats you as an individual, not just another patient. I was referred as a high risk pregnancy due to possible side effects of Chemo I received years before. She did her research on the Chemo to ensure I received the the best, most well informed care possible.. So impressed with Dr Rutledge! Highly, highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Dr Rutledge is a gem. I wish she was my family doctor I would highly recommend her. Very informative and made me feel very comfortable explaining every step of my examination I just hope that my biopsy is negative. Here ' s hoping!!!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Very poor experience. I waited 6 months for my appointment and when I walked in the door (after waiting for over an hour in the wait room) she said "I have no information about you - why are you here?" Excuse me?!!??!! She (and her staff) took no time to learn about my prior medical history (which could have been easily obtained by calling my GP). She brushed off my concerns and did not even bother to give me a proper exam. Incredibly frustrating. It seems that she is only concerned with pregnant clients and other women can go jump in the lake!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017