Ratings for Dr. Timothy J. Corey

I chose Corey because of how close he was to my house. The staff were very friendly and the check-in process was very short, just a matter of filling out some paperwork (about 5 minutes). I was a bit let down once I actually met the doctor. The diagnosis was very quick, but I felt like nothing was explained to me. It was a matter of, "You have this, so get this and it will go away". I felt like I had to suck the information out of him, so that left me feeling insecure about his diagnosis. On the plus side, he did solve my skin condition.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2012

My GP suggested I see him for a sore on my leg. Never been to one before in all my years! Very helpful and answered my questions and did biopsy and follow up. Told me up front what is was not to allay my fears right away. Highly recommend this wonderful doctor. Staff was great! My husband used him last summer and was extremely satisfied too.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2010

HORRIBLE ANNUAL EXAM, FAMILY HISTORY OF SKIN CANCER AND HE TOOK 3 SECONDS TO LOOK ME OVER AND SEND ME ON MY WAY. BLEW OFF MY CONCERNS FOR CERTAIN SPOTS THAT CONCERNED ME.,

flag | Submitted October 8, 2008

He's great! Very thorough with skin exams. Easy to make an appointment.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2007

Dr. Timothy J. Corey's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1975)

Commercial Insurance Company