Ratings for Dr. Antonietta Mauri

This doctor left the door open after giving me a shot there were people outside of the room in viewing distance including the receptionist,the shot was in the hip so my pants were down!I had another appointment where I got no help for my pain as she thought it was in my head,after this I went to go and talk to her as I was in agony and she was rude and told me to leave because she was calling the police on me!I felt angry but the medical board did nothing with any of my complaints.I found another doctor and ended up with sx they found endometriosis everywhere along with a polyp in my colon,5 open lesions (ulcers) in my stomache and I ended up with a hysterectomy (complete) and I had no kids and was in my thirties!The doctor couldn't believe I had that much pain and for months got NO help from Dr.Mauri.This Dr.sent me a letter stating I was rude and not allowed to go there anymore!!I still wonder why she was never fined or anything she should not be allowed to do this to people!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2011

Dr. Antonietta Mauri's Credentials

• Univ Di Napoli, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia 1, Napoli, Italy (Grad. 1980)