Ratings for Dr. Oluleke Badmos

I wasn't impressed . Health care is not all about money

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Dr. Badmos and I go way back... he delivered my now 17 years old son and from then on I never left him. We went together from pregnancies to menopause and everything in between...I always found him to be a very understanding, empathetic and extremely knowledgeable doctor... the reason I'm writing this now is that once more he recently confirmed to me the incredible wealth of knowledge he has. Last month he diagnosed me with a very rare condition that takes usually years and years to be correctly diagnosed... I called his office and explained my problem, the receptionist made accommodation for the doctor to see me the same day (extremely appreciated!) and after the visit I left with the correct diagnose and a treatment plan! Thanks Dr. Badmos and the entire office!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

I met Dr. Badmos under very sad circumstances last week when I learned that I had to have surgery to terminate my ectopic pregnancy. Dr. Badmos was the surgeon on call that night and was expected to be the one doing the surgery, even though I had been working with another OBGYN to manage my condition to that point. It can be a scary feeling meeting your surgeon for the first time just hours before they will be doing your surgery. As soon as I met Dr. Badmos, I knew I was in excellent hands. His bedside manner was wonderful. He even apologized for having to meet me under such sad circumstances, which I really appreciated. He explained the surgery in detail, drawing diagrams, etc. I felt confident that my health and future fertility were his #1 priority. My surgery went well, and Dr. Badmos followed-up with me the next day, stopping by to make sure I was ok. Given that I had only met Dr. Badmos less than 24 hours earlier, I felt like I had been his patient for years. TEGH has some excellent OBGYNs on their roster and Dr. Badmos is certainly one of them!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Very good doctor, excellent in all areas except punctuality, wait times can be 1-1.5hrs past your scheduled appointment time.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Very very smart and intelligent. Offers a lot of helpful counselling as well.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Amazing doctor Very patient and knowledgeable , and very available

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Excellent doctor . I found this doctor through a friend and I wasn't disappointed .. He performed my hysterectomy after going through a lot of sufferings. He gave me choices, what to expect and drew pictures to explain the procedure. The surgery went well and I'm ever grateful to him. He's very kind, professional and very empathic. His secretary and nurse are very professional and friendly. Thank you Dr. Badmos

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

Dr. Badmos is one of the most patient Doctors I have met. He is very knowledgeable, respectable, listens and takes his time to explain everything. Also, he has a great sense of humour.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Dr Badmos is a highly knowledgeable doctor. He has a huge sense of humor and makes you feel at ease even when you have concerns. Highly recommended as a gynecologist.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Dr Badmos delivered my baby a month ago. He is very kind, patient and reaassuring. I will reccommend him to any friend or family. Very professional and the staff are friendly too.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016