Ratings for Dr. Oluleke Badmos

Very good doctor, excellent in all areas except punctuality, wait times can be 1-1.5hrs past your scheduled appointment time.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Very very smart and intelligent. Offers a lot of helpful counselling as well.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Amazing doctor Very patient and knowledgeable , and very available

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Excellent doctor . I found this doctor through a friend and I wasn't disappointed .. He performed my hysterectomy after going through a lot of sufferings. He gave me choices, what to expect and drew pictures to explain the procedure. The surgery went well and I'm ever grateful to him. He's very kind, professional and very empathic. His secretary and nurse are very professional and friendly. Thank you Dr. Badmos

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

Dr. Badmos is one of the most patient Doctors I have met. He is very knowledgeable, respectable, listens and takes his time to explain everything. Also, he has a great sense of humour.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Dr Badmos is a highly knowledgeable doctor. He has a huge sense of humor and makes you feel at ease even when you have concerns. Highly recommended as a gynecologist.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Dr Badmos delivered my baby a month ago. He is very kind, patient and reaassuring. I will reccommend him to any friend or family. Very professional and the staff are friendly too.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

I've been seeing Dr Badmos since 2000, and he is a very decent, prudent Doctor, who has never touched or engaged in any inappropriate talks or behaviors. Many of my family members also sees him also, and are of the same opinion.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Dr. Badmos is such an amazing Dr. so kind and so funny. I felt really comfortable seeing him I really felt welcomed. He gives great advice, he is truly caring and extremely compassionate I couldn't ask for a better doctor and I am so glad to have found such a supportive doctor. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

Kind and helpful. He explained every procedure and treatment option to help me make an informed decision. Very professional and knowledgeable too. I will recommend him for any obstetrical/gynecological care.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016