Ratings for Dr. Oluleke Badmos

I received excellent care with both pregnancies. Very professional and kind. I was very comfortable knowing that I am in good hands. Thank you very much for all your help and care!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Dr. Badmos delivered my baby recently. I am very happy with how he cared for me and the baby while pregnant. Very professional and compassionate. He listened to all my concerns and reassured me and my husband. I am very grateful for all your help. Thanks and God bless you!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

I received excellent care with this doctor. Very professional and kind. It was easy to trust him with my health because of the wealth of knowledge he demonstrated. I wasn't disappointed after the care I received. Thank you so much for caring!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Very kind and compassionate doctor. I had a procedure done about 5 months ago with him. He took his time to explain my condition to me. He assured me the surgery will improve my quality of life and my overall health. I`m pleased with the care he provided. I`m so much better now after the surgery. Thank you so much for all your help.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Highly skilled and knowledgeable doctor. He is never in a rush to go on to the next client. Gives the whole of his attention and makes you feel listened to and understood. I also feel safe because he displays a wealth of knowledge that is very reassuring. Thank you for being human and for such wonderful service!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Excellent Doctor! He is very kind and patient. He delivered my second baby recently and I was very comfortable knowing that I am in good hands. Thank you very much for all your help and care!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Very good doctor. He took his time to explain all my options to me. I felt comfortable knowing I made an informed decision about my health. I will recommend him to any family or friend. Thanks Dr Badmos !

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

I wasn't impressed . Health care is not all about money

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Dr. Badmos and I go way back... he delivered my now 17 years old son and from then on I never left him. We went together from pregnancies to menopause and everything in between...I always found him to be a very understanding, empathetic and extremely knowledgeable doctor... the reason I'm writing this now is that once more he recently confirmed to me the incredible wealth of knowledge he has. Last month he diagnosed me with a very rare condition that takes usually years and years to be correctly diagnosed... I called his office and explained my problem, the receptionist made accommodation for the doctor to see me the same day (extremely appreciated!) and after the visit I left with the correct diagnose and a treatment plan! Thanks Dr. Badmos and the entire office!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

I met Dr. Badmos under very sad circumstances last week when I learned that I had to have surgery to terminate my ectopic pregnancy. Dr. Badmos was the surgeon on call that night and was expected to be the one doing the surgery, even though I had been working with another OBGYN to manage my condition to that point. It can be a scary feeling meeting your surgeon for the first time just hours before they will be doing your surgery. As soon as I met Dr. Badmos, I knew I was in excellent hands. His bedside manner was wonderful. He even apologized for having to meet me under such sad circumstances, which I really appreciated. He explained the surgery in detail, drawing diagrams, etc. I felt confident that my health and future fertility were his #1 priority. My surgery went well, and Dr. Badmos followed-up with me the next day, stopping by to make sure I was ok. Given that I had only met Dr. Badmos less than 24 hours earlier, I felt like I had been his patient for years. TEGH has some excellent OBGYNs on their roster and Dr. Badmos is certainly one of them!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016