Ratings for Dr. Oluleke Badmos

Such a knowledgeable, professional and compassionate doctor. I had a good experience with him. I will recommend him to a friend and family member.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

I was treated by Dr Badmos and I'm very happy he is a very good specialist and human being!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

I recently had my surgery done by Dr. Badmos. Very experienced and knowledgeable. I am grateful for the care I received. Thank you so much Dr. Badmos.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

Very knowledgeable and compassionate doctor! I had a very good birth experience with him recently. He was very patient with me and took his time to answer my husbands questions. Thank you so much Dr. Badmos.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Dr. Badmos is very knowledgeable and kind. My care experience was excellent and I'm happy with the outcome of my surgery. Thank you so much for all your help!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Je suis très reconnaissante envers le Docteur Badmos et son personnel! Un vrai professionnel qui maîtrise son travail. Je parle très peu la langue, mais il m'a organisé la traduction simultanée par téléphone afin que je puisse poser mes questions. Merci infiniment Dr Badmos!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

I had great experience with Dr Badmos. He was professional and very patient with me and my husband. Our birth experience was excellent and we are very grateful to him. Thank you Dr Badmos!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

While his intentions are good, he severely mismanaged our complex pregnancy and thank God we took matters into our own hands to get us transferred to Mount Sanai and a more experienced Gynecologist - it's saved our pregnancy. Dr. Badmos was aware of the complexity of the situation but treated it very light heartedly and had a very condescending tone to how he spoke with us. He essentially shamed my wife into thinking she had to make drastic lifestyle changes in order to sustain the pregnancy when in fact the situation wasn't in her control at all and was later properly diagnosed at Mount Sanai. Don't be fooled by the credentials and his position at Michael Garon Hospital. Especially when it comes to your health and the health of those you love, it's important to always get another opinion when the outcomes are literally the difference between life and death. From now on we will only go with Gynecologists associated with Mount Sanai or Sunnybrook... the difference in care will completely blow you away. A final note on the practice itself. I agree with other reviewers that he clearly over books appointments. Showing up at least 15 mins early for all of our appointments, we never saw Dr. Badmos until at least 30 mins after our scheduled appointment time and often it was a good 45 mins until we saw him for an appointment that generally lasted less than 5 mins. At the end of the day, this is all just a business and you're just a customer.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Kind and compassionate doctor. He delivered my baby recently and I was pleased with the care I received. He was very patient with me and I am so grateful for this. He is very knowledgeable too. My entire family is grateful to you Dr Badmos! God bless you.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Very knowledgeable and compassionate doctor. My birth experience and after care was excellent. I will always go back to him and recommend him to friends and family. Thanks Dr. Badmos for your great work. God bless you!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017