Ratings for Dr. Oluleke Badmos

Very caring and professional. He took his time to listen and reassure me. He demonstrated his extensive experience and knowledge by answering my questions and explanations with diagrams. I became confident that I was in good hands. Thank you for all your help and support!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Extremely professional and very detailed service at Dr Badmos clinic! He took his time to explain my issues and most importantly, he helped me and I'm so grateful! I highly recommend this doctor he is the best in town!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Dr. Badmos treated me and my husband with respect. Very professional and knowledgeable. He was very patient with my husband, was attentive and took his time to respond to all his questions about my care. I am pleased with the outcome and will like to thank him for al his help and support.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

I received excellent care with both pregnancies. Very professional and kind. I was very comfortable knowing that I am in good hands. Thank you very much for all your help and care!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Dr. Badmos delivered my baby recently. I am very happy with how he cared for me and the baby while pregnant. Very professional and compassionate. He listened to all my concerns and reassured me and my husband. I am very grateful for all your help. Thanks and God bless you!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

I received excellent care with this doctor. Very professional and kind. It was easy to trust him with my health because of the wealth of knowledge he demonstrated. I wasn't disappointed after the care I received. Thank you so much for caring!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Very kind and compassionate doctor. I had a procedure done about 5 months ago with him. He took his time to explain my condition to me. He assured me the surgery will improve my quality of life and my overall health. I`m pleased with the care he provided. I`m so much better now after the surgery. Thank you so much for all your help.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Highly skilled and knowledgeable doctor. He is never in a rush to go on to the next client. Gives the whole of his attention and makes you feel listened to and understood. I also feel safe because he displays a wealth of knowledge that is very reassuring. Thank you for being human and for such wonderful service!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Excellent Doctor! He is very kind and patient. He delivered my second baby recently and I was very comfortable knowing that I am in good hands. Thank you very much for all your help and care!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Very good doctor. He took his time to explain all my options to me. I felt comfortable knowing I made an informed decision about my health. I will recommend him to any family or friend. Thanks Dr Badmos !

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016