Ratings for Dr. Oluleke Badmos

Dr Badmos is very knowledgeable, kind and professional. He looked after me despite complications from my IVF pregnancy. My baby and family will forever be grateful to you. God bless you!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Here is a Doctor who takes his time to explain every detail of the situation to you in a calm manner. Quite knowledgeable! Thanks very much Dr Badmos for your help and advice.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Highly professional and knowledgeable doctor. He is very empathic and kind. I will recommend him to my friends and family. Simply the best!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

very professional and knowledgeable doctor. i did not feel rushed and was very comfortable. i love his sense of humor! thank you doctor Badmus.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Extremely knowledgeable and patient doctor. He delivered all 4 of my children and demonstrated extensive clinical expertise with the complications I had with my recent last pregnancy. Thank you so much for all your care Dr. Badmos.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Very patient and caring doctor. Hard to find those qualities these days in a lot of physicians. He took his time to explain the procedure to me and my husband. He provided us all the information we need to make an informed decision. I am happy with the care I received. Thank you so much Dr. Badmos for all your support. My husband is also grateful to you. God bless you!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Le Dr Badmos m'a opérée il y a quelques mois. C'est un chirurgien d'une compétence et d'une humanité hors du commun. En tant que ses patientes nous sommes vraiment en de bonnes mains. Je vous remercie sincèrement Dr Badmos pour cet excellent travail je n'ai aucune cicatrice!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Very professional and caring doctor. I am pleased with the care he provided with my pregnancy and birth of my baby. God bless you Dr Badmos!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

Extremely patient and compassionate doctor. I was extremely anxious before meeting with him and he made me so calm after consulting with him regarding my health. I will recommend him to anyone. My quality of life has greatly improved after undergoing surgery that he performed. Thank you so much Dr Badmos for all your help.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Very knowledgeable and professional! I was very confident I made the right choice of entrusting him with my care. The procedure went well and I'm happy with the outcome. Thank you so much Dr. Badmos!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017