Ratings for Dr. Oluleke Badmos

very professional and knowledgeable doctor. i did not feel rushed and was very comfortable. i love his sense of humor! thank you doctor Badmus.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Extremely knowledgeable and patient doctor. He delivered all 4 of my children and demonstrated extensive clinical expertise with the complications I had with my recent last pregnancy. Thank you so much for all your care Dr. Badmos.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Very patient and caring doctor. Hard to find those qualities these days in a lot of physicians. He took his time to explain the procedure to me and my husband. He provided us all the information we need to make an informed decision. I am happy with the care I received. Thank you so much Dr. Badmos for all your support. My husband is also grateful to you. God bless you!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Le Dr Badmos m'a opérée il y a quelques mois. C'est un chirurgien d'une compétence et d'une humanité hors du commun. En tant que ses patientes nous sommes vraiment en de bonnes mains. Je vous remercie sincèrement Dr Badmos pour cet excellent travail je n'ai aucune cicatrice!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Very professional and caring doctor. I am pleased with the care he provided with my pregnancy and birth of my baby. God bless you Dr Badmos!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

Extremely patient and compassionate doctor. I was extremely anxious before meeting with him and he made me so calm after consulting with him regarding my health. I will recommend him to anyone. My quality of life has greatly improved after undergoing surgery that he performed. Thank you so much Dr Badmos for all your help.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Very knowledgeable and professional! I was very confident I made the right choice of entrusting him with my care. The procedure went well and I'm happy with the outcome. Thank you so much Dr. Badmos!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Very caring and professional. He took his time to listen and reassure me. He demonstrated his extensive experience and knowledge by answering my questions and explanations with diagrams. I became confident that I was in good hands. Thank you for all your help and support!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Extremely professional and very detailed service at Dr Badmos clinic! He took his time to explain my issues and most importantly, he helped me and I'm so grateful! I highly recommend this doctor he is the best in town!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Dr. Badmos treated me and my husband with respect. Very professional and knowledgeable. He was very patient with my husband, was attentive and took his time to respond to all his questions about my care. I am pleased with the outcome and will like to thank him for al his help and support.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017