Ratings for Dr. Oluleke Badmos

Dr Badmos cared for me through a miscarriage and D&C surgery and was excellent throughout. Caring, explained everything well to both me and my husband, always remembered me. Will have him for prenatal care.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2007

Dr badmos is an excellent MD.He is truely caring .He performed my hysterectomy without complications when another gynecologist couldnt do it.He came around to see me everyday while in hospital and very positive and profesional.He answered all my questions and even asked my partner if any more questions This was a new experience for me.He epitomises the medical profesion.Thumbs up Dr Badmos

flag | Submitted April 25, 2007

Grateful to doctor Badmos, who performed a hysterectomy and a bladder lift. Al thou I had complications this doctor has great bedside manner and really cares about his patients. I would recommend him any time.I have never had a doctor call me at home to see how I was doing. I am from northern Sudbury. Quite a distance. Thank you Doctor Badmos.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2007

Dr. Badmos saved both my life and my son's life in 1998, when he was on call and I presented with a placental abruption! THANK God for Dr. Badmos! He is definitely heaven sent! I then had him as my OB for my daughter in 2000 with a planned C-section, and was wonderful throughout the pregnancy and delivery. He is definitely second to none! My sister-in-law had him as the on-call doctor in 2005 and again, was nothing but impeccable! You're the best, Dr. Badmos!!!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2007

Wonderful warm guy, thorough and professional. I had him as my OB with my first baby but he wasn't "on call" when I delivered. I had a midwife for the second and third BUT had a unsceduled emergency csection and he was on call! Found him very caring and a skilled surgeon. Thumbs up to Dr Badmos!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2007

I was introduced to him by my neighbour.Im happy I met him.He was thorough,and explained things to me.He even drew diagrams to illustrate things things.He is very professional with good bedside mannersand highly knowledgable.His examinations are gentle.I have been recommending him and will continue to.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2007

dedicated doctor very honest and always on time.very knowlegeable and caring.he took care of myself and 2 friends and we all have exellent care. we will always go back to him .keep up the good job Dr Badmos.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2007