Ratings for Dr. Oluleke Badmos

Dr.Badmos wanted to test my fibroid whether it is cancerous or not. After three weeks He wanted to see me again. He said my fibrod is not cancerous according to the lab test. I asked him to give me a copy of test result. the report did not reflect my test result he told me. the lab diagnosis was: not enough tissue to diagnosis. why he didn't tell me the truth.was there something I didn't understand!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2011

Great doctor but a bit difficult to understand sometimes. Had him for pre-natal care and delivery.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011

Dr. Badmos is fantastic. He has been my gyn for 3 years. (I am in my mid-30s with two children and my tubes clamped.) He is incredibly patient and understanding. He lets me tell him everything I feel that I need to - and he listens. I certainly don't feel rushed or that I have to sum up what my issue is. Dr. Badmos performed a laparoscopic surgery on me a couple of years ago, and removed a cyst from my ovary while in there for another matter. My scars are hardly visible. I would definitely trust him with my life. The only drawback is that he is often late for his appointments, as he is often at the hospital delivering a baby or performing an emergency surgery. 5 stars for Dr. Badmos!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010

I ended up seeing him as an emergency patient with a ruptured ectopic pregnancy. He had other patients that he had to see before me so it was VERY late when I went in for my surgery. I told my husband to wait for me and he said he would. However, when I came out of the surgery (scared and wanting to see my husband) he was gone. I found out the next morning that Dr Badmos insisted he go home as he wouldn't be able to see me when I got out. I was in a private room so couldn't understand why he couldn't have waited. Waking up alone topped off an already scary and sad time for me when it didn't have to be that way. Also, on my follow-up appt, he basically kept asking me if I'd had any STDs (can be a reason for ectopic) but when I kept saying no, he said "Well, I'm sure you did and just didn't know. You probably have PID." With my regular paps, I doubt that was the case. And he didn't test me for this?? I found that he lacks compassion or understanding. He did fine with my surgery though.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010

Dr. Badmos is incredibly knowledgeable, caring and a very skilled surgeon. He underpromises and overdelivers. I still have two ovaries thanks to him (he removed a large dermoid via laparoscopy from my left ovary and my scars are not even noticeable 6 months later). He can be impatient at times (if you ask the same question or a question no one has the answer to), but overall that's what you want from a knowledgeable doctor and a skilled surgeon - directness, openness and honesty. You will get that and more from Dr. Badmos. I feel incredibly lucky that he performed my surgery, 5 stars hands down.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2010

Dr. Badmos was terrific. I would recommend him to ANY woman who is pregnant and especially nervous. He and his staff are knowledgeable and soothing. They know how to put you at ease and make your pregnancy a healthy one. He is an excellent maternal surgeon as well. I have barely any visible scar from the cesarean section that he did on me.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2010

he's just wonderful,knowledgeable n ever attentive.thank God we have him.he is world best.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009

This Dr is amazingly the best .Hes attentive,compationate and empathic.I was referred to him for a chronic gyne problem and he explained things to me and my options.He advised me on what is best and Im pleased with the outcome.all his patients just have many good things to say about him.The office staff is also the best

flag | Submitted April 12, 2009

Dr.Badmos did hysterectomy on me in 2006. He is a very knowledgeable, clever doctor. He was kind and compassionate to me. He visited me everyday until I was discharged from the hospital. Only on one occasion he was a little impatient or irritated when my husband asked him to clarify a certain matter. I regard him as a person dedicated to his profession. I wish him well.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

I was a little concerned that this doctor repeatedly recommended that I get an IUD when I was still unmarried and planning to have children one day. Complications of IUD use can render a woman infertile or subfertile and increase the chances of miscarriage. Luckily I had the good sense at that age not to want an foreign device in my body and refused several times.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2009