Ratings for Dr. Oluleke Badmos

Had him for years, always professional, when every he did an exam, and I was alone, he called his assistant in to witness. great bedside manner.

Submitted October 23, 2014

I found Dr. Badmos wonderful. The news release is very much a surprise to me as I always found him very professional.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Badmos for over 20 years. I have 3 adult daughters who all went to him. Compared with the other choices, Dr. Badmos is not only the best surgeon, he is the only one I trust. He delivered my youngest daughter, delivered my granddaughter, performed surgery on my middle daughter and many surgeries on myself. I am about to have him perform another (hopefully the last) surgery in a few days and he has put my mind completely at ease yet again. I was once recommended to a different Gyn surgeon who was THE WORST in bedside manner, knowledge (seriously clueless), and tact. I cancelled in the middle of the exam and booked with Dr. Badmos before I even left the clinic! I know several other ladies who have seen him and they all say the same: no matter the reason you are seeing him, he can take care of you and swiftly. If Dr. will not perform a certain surgery on you, you can bet your bottom dollar its for a good reason. he may not tell you the reason why to your satisfaction but, he has never been wrong for any woman I know. HIGHLY recommend him. Wait time is actually better than most other Drs. by the way. I have been to many, always return to Dr. Badmos.

Submitted October 1, 2014

I've been Dr. Badmos' patient for over 10 years. He delivered both my children and took care of other health issues that I had. I have recommended him to friends and will continue to do so. He is very knowledgeable and supportive, firm and understanding. He took his time to explain everything and answer questions. He would draw diagrams etc. and never pressured me to make any decisions. He would provide me with information, answer any questions I had, and give me time to consider my options. He was not quick to recommend surgical intervention unless it was absolutely necessary. He would always say, "let's give the body some time to do what it needs to do and then reassess." Kim, who runs his office, is excellent and goes above and beyond each time. They make a great team!

Submitted August 13, 2014

Well, it has been quite a few years since I seen Dr. Badmos. He seemed fine otherwise, but I remember he really was trying to get me to try the IUD when I still was in my twenties. Later I read that IUDs may affect fertility, he never even asked if I wanted to have children one day. I am so glad I did not allow him to put one in, my instincts told me that having some device in me is just not right. Still don't know why he was trying to insist I get one at that age?

Submitted July 12, 2014

Excellent, very knowledgable and kind. Very compassionate and explained clearly all the steps of my care. I have had this problems for a long time and he was the first who explained to me what my problems were and fixed it. Keep up the good job, Dr Badmos

flag | Submitted February 22, 2014

Gave me an inappropriate medicine for "dry skin" when I had something else entirely as a teenager. Told me as a sexually inactive young teenager to "have sex and see if the treatment is working". My problem was a medical one and completely unrelated to sex. That was a while ago though and perhaps he has reformed slightly. Why use him though, when there are many others?

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

Went there and waited the first time one hour in a cold room. Second time an hour and fifteen minutes later, I phone my original doctor I had with the first two and booked an appointment. Told the receptionist and she said she's transfer my file. My husband called and she said she didn't get the fax to transfer them. My mother went down there and she had the first one. Made one excuse after another. I remember asking him the first time if he did c-sections. He said only when neccessary. Then I find out he lied and does them a lot. When my mom went there he was doing one at the hospital. Then by the time she got home it was faxed in multiplies.

Submitted December 22, 2011

Dr.Badmos wanted to test my fibroid whether it is cancerous or not. After three weeks He wanted to see me again. He said my fibrod is not cancerous according to the lab test. I asked him to give me a copy of test result. the report did not reflect my test result he told me. the lab diagnosis was: not enough tissue to diagnosis. why he didn't tell me the truth.was there something I didn't understand!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2011

Great doctor but a bit difficult to understand sometimes. Had him for pre-natal care and delivery.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011