Ratings for Dr. Oluleke Badmos

I was a little concerned that this doctor repeatedly recommended that I get an IUD when I was still unmarried and planning to have children one day. Complications of IUD use can render a woman infertile or subfertile and increase the chances of miscarriage. Luckily I had the good sense at that age not to want an foreign device in my body and refused several times.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2009

Dr Badmos is the best!!! So is his reception Kim. He is so caring always has the time to anwser your questions. He saw me through 4 pregnancies and always took the time to anwser all my questions. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2009

In 2000 Dr.Badmos did a D&C on me. He is very compassionate and cares very much about his patients. Knowledeable and sufficient, very loving person spends time on patients, answers questions. Great Doctor would recommend.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2008

Dr. Badmos was/is a fantastic doctor. I had been suffering with crippling pains for a # of years and had seen quite a few doctors and none of them had any idea what it was. It wasn't until 8 doctors and about 8 years later that I was referred to Dr. Badmos, and it was him who diagnosed me with Endometriosis. He told me I had to have surgery and so I did and sure enough he took all the pain away. So not only did he take my pain away he made my life that much better. Thank you Dr. Badmos.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

Dr. Badmos was always caring and thorough during regular pregnancy visits. He never rushed me out of his office and always asked me if I had any questions. When I did, he answered them without seeming irritated (like some doctors). I was lucky to have him on call when I delivered my 2nd daughter. He was great! My birth was complicated due to me having the stomach flu at the same time, he was not concerned about getting sick himself and he was very encouraging. I was able to have my 2nd daughter 100% naturally as well, which was very important to me.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2008

Dr. Badmos was my OBGYN and helped me deliver my first child naturally (he was 11 pounds)!!!!He never gave up on me.He is also my doctor for this current pregnancy!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2007

wonderful Dr.He was recommended by my neighbour and thank God no regret.He is excellent,knowledgable helpful and very professional.He performed my surgery and carefully explained to me even with diagrams.He was there after the surgery to explain to me and my partner.I now feel well and will always be grateful to him.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2007

He followed both of my pregnancies and delivered my second child.Great doctor, always remembers us,even tries to speak french...I would definetly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2007

Dr Badmos cared for me through a miscarriage and D&C surgery and was excellent throughout. Caring, explained everything well to both me and my husband, always remembered me. Will have him for prenatal care.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2007

Dr badmos is an excellent MD.He is truely caring .He performed my hysterectomy without complications when another gynecologist couldnt do it.He came around to see me everyday while in hospital and very positive and profesional.He answered all my questions and even asked my partner if any more questions This was a new experience for me.He epitomises the medical profesion.Thumbs up Dr Badmos

flag | Submitted April 25, 2007