Ratings for Dr. Oluleke Badmos

I recently delivered my baby under Dr Badmos's care. He was very patient and thorough. I had a great experience. I will recommend him to a family or friend. Thanks for all you did to ensure I had a pleasant birth experience.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Dr Badmos is very professional and knowledgeable. I’m happy and grateful for the care I received through him. My husband is also pleased . I will use him again and again. Thanks Dr Badmos!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Such a pleasure to have him deliver my baby. He was very patient and caring. Thank you from me and my family.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Such a knowledgeable, professional and compassionate doctor. I had a good experience with him. I will recommend him to a friend and family member.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

I was treated by Dr Badmos and I'm very happy he is a very good specialist and human being!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

I recently had my surgery done by Dr. Badmos. Very experienced and knowledgeable. I am grateful for the care I received. Thank you so much Dr. Badmos.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

Very knowledgeable and compassionate doctor! I had a very good birth experience with him recently. He was very patient with me and took his time to answer my husbands questions. Thank you so much Dr. Badmos.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Dr. Badmos is very knowledgeable and kind. My care experience was excellent and I'm happy with the outcome of my surgery. Thank you so much for all your help!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Je suis très reconnaissante envers le Docteur Badmos et son personnel! Un vrai professionnel qui maîtrise son travail. Je parle très peu la langue, mais il m'a organisé la traduction simultanée par téléphone afin que je puisse poser mes questions. Merci infiniment Dr Badmos!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

I had great experience with Dr Badmos. He was professional and very patient with me and my husband. Our birth experience was excellent and we are very grateful to him. Thank you Dr Badmos!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017