Ratings for Dr. Oluleke Badmos

Awesome doc. Patient, professional and caring. He is really good at what he does

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

Very professional and compassionate. He is simple and very experienced I thank him for helping to deliver my twins. Ever grateful

flag | Submitted July 1, 2018

Excellent doctor. My family doctor referred me to him to fix the complications I had from a surgery performed by another gynaecologist. I was very pleased with his good work. Very kind and explained all the required steps to me ,even diagrammatically. The office staff are friendly and helpful. Keep up the good work

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

This is a very caring and compassionate MD who is very knowledgeable. I transferred to him from another Dr when I was not well looked after. He was able to diagnose my problem and he treated me on time with Laparoscopic hysterectomy. The office staff are very friendly and accommodating. He's worth the wait

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Two months ago I had a surgical procedure at Michael Garon Hospital done by Dr Badmos. I found him to be approachable, caring and an excellent doctor. He visited me every day in hospital and the follow up visits at his office took place on time, including calling him one afternoon and when I set said what the problem was he accommodated me with an appointment later that afternoon. His staff are caring, courteous and handle things in a professional manner. I would have no hesitation in recommending Dr Badmos.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

My doctor referred me to this specialist and I had such an amazing experience with Doctor Badmos. He explained all procedures very knowledgeable, professional and strait forward. I had my surgery done very well and I'm grateful. Thank you so much Doctor God Bless!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

I waited 2 months for an appointment to have an IUD replaced. I arrived 20 minutes early for my appointment, was registered and waiting. One hour after my scheduled time I approached the desk and inquired about my appointment. I was advised that there were still patients waiting before me. At 90 minutes after my scheduled appointment I googled the doctor and was shocked at what I found. Based on this, the reviews I read and the fact that it had been over an hour and a half since my scheduled time and I had still not yet been even communicated with I went to my GP and requested another referral. Two hours after my scheduled time and with a new referral in place I returned to the desk and advised them that I would be leaving. I still had not been called. I appreciate being busy - I have a job too! However, I also expect a level of customer service, communication and respect of patients time. Being a doctor does not exclude you from this general courtesy.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2018

I had a pleasant experience with Dr Badmos as my Obstetrician. My prenatal care was excellent and I had a great birth experience. He was very patient and explained what to expect to me and my husband. Thank you for all your help Dr Badmos.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Really unhappy with my experience with him. He put in my IUD in a way that was rough and was not communicating during the process. I know it is supposed to be painful but the fact that the only thing he said was "open your legs!" and beyond that refused to walk me through what he was doing (which most gynos would do because its a sensitive spot) is very strange. Further, he failed to instruct me to use back up protection for the first 3 months, which is what most gynos do as this is the time when they tend to expel/move out of place. As a result, there was a unwanted pregnancy. At my 6 week check up, even though the IUD was CLEARLY not in my uterus anymore he did not say anything about it, leaving me unprotected. Overall I would not recommend this doctor to anyone, but especially to young women who are trying to protect themselves. This doctor was dismissive of my concerns (I even asked if I should use condoms during the 3 month period and he said no) and as a result, I had a traumatizing experience.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

I recently delivered my baby under Dr Badmos's care. He was very patient and thorough. I had a great experience. I will recommend him to a family or friend. Thanks for all you did to ensure I had a pleasant birth experience.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018