Ratings for Dr. Oluleke Badmos

Very knowledgeable and compassionate doctor. My birth experience and after care was excellent. I will always go back to him and recommend him to friends and family. Thanks Dr. Badmos for your great work. God bless you!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

I would use this doctor again and again. He is very patient and compassionate. My husband and I felt very comfortable with him and knew we were in the best hands. We are also pleased with the outcome of my surgery. Thanks so much Dr Badmos!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

I strongly disagree with many of the other reviews on this site. On punctuality, he often leaves you waiting for 2 hours or more past your appointment time and clearly over books appointments. Appointments are rushed. He does not explain things clearly, or really at all - you will find you have to look things up online as he blows you off to take the next appointment. The worst part though was his terrible care after my c-section. The C-section itself went well and he seems to be a good surgeon. However he didn't care at all about how much pain I was in and sent an intern to give me a regular tylenol. I had a bad experience at TEGH and so I would not use this OB for that reason also. Also, if you are having a natural birth I found him very rough with the speculum and so wouldn't want to endure that with him. Overall I would avoid this Doctor, although he is knowledgeable generally and a good surgeon/nice guy - he just doesn't seem to really care about his patients or be willing to take time to deal with things or explain things.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Dr Badmos is very knowledgeable, kind and professional. He looked after me despite complications from my IVF pregnancy. My baby and family will forever be grateful to you. God bless you!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Here is a Doctor who takes his time to explain every detail of the situation to you in a calm manner. Quite knowledgeable! Thanks very much Dr Badmos for your help and advice.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Highly professional and knowledgeable doctor. He is very empathic and kind. I will recommend him to my friends and family. Simply the best!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

very professional and knowledgeable doctor. i did not feel rushed and was very comfortable. i love his sense of humor! thank you doctor Badmus.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Extremely knowledgeable and patient doctor. He delivered all 4 of my children and demonstrated extensive clinical expertise with the complications I had with my recent last pregnancy. Thank you so much for all your care Dr. Badmos.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Very patient and caring doctor. Hard to find those qualities these days in a lot of physicians. He took his time to explain the procedure to me and my husband. He provided us all the information we need to make an informed decision. I am happy with the care I received. Thank you so much Dr. Badmos for all your support. My husband is also grateful to you. God bless you!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Le Dr Badmos m'a opérée il y a quelques mois. C'est un chirurgien d'une compétence et d'une humanité hors du commun. En tant que ses patientes nous sommes vraiment en de bonnes mains. Je vous remercie sincèrement Dr Badmos pour cet excellent travail je n'ai aucune cicatrice!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017