Ratings for Dr. Oluleke Badmos

Dr Badmos and his awesome team helped me through both of my pregnancies. Dr Badmos is not only knowledgeable, but also a kind and warm hearted and also funny human being. Thank you again Dr you and your team rock, I’m grateful.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2019

Him , associate and staffs are very professional.He listens and look patients the best he can.He just saved my life..saying "thank you" wouldn't be enough....staffs are great !So thankful to meet him at the emergency.He is greatly recommended!!!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2019

Dr Badmos is the best doctor in town! He is an excellent professional doctor who takes the time necessary to see patients. He listens and cares for people and he has a great sense of humour. His receptionist and nurse are excellent professionals. Thank you so much for the care.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2019

He is one of the best and honest Drs Ever, rare to see experience and caring Dr like him thanks for making my wife delivery easy

flag | Submitted August 5, 2019

I am a patient of Dr. Badmos for so many years now. I must say that he is a very talented professional and a caring doctor. Dr. Badmos is not only very knowledgeable, but he also has a great sense of humour. I’m grateful to him and his staff for help me.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2019

Excellent doctor with great bedside manner. Very patient and caring.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2019

Dr Badmos saved my life and gave me a chance to be a mother. He is very knowledgeable with great bedside manners. My miracle baby arrived a few weeks ago because of Dr. Badmos! Super blessed to have him as my gynaecologist. Thank u Dr Badmos, Kim and his team.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2019

Dr Badmos is indeed God sent. You are natural at what you do. Your passion and experience reflected in your service delivery. I can only thank you and your team for your help.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2019

He( Dr. Badmos) and his team is extremely talented.. they know the exact problem of mine.. and helped me to get over it.. highly recommended...

flag | Submitted April 29, 2019

“I just wanted to thank Doctor Badmos and his team for taking such great care of me when I needed it. I could tell that the staff worked very well as a team and ensured that I received high quality care. Thank you for being so compassionate!”

flag | Submitted March 2, 2019