Ratings for Dr. Oluleke Badmos

Je suis très reconnaissante envers le Docteur Badmos et son personnel! Un vrai professionnel qui maîtrise son travail. Je parle très peu la langue, mais il m'a organisé la traduction simultanée par téléphone afin que je puisse poser mes questions. Merci infiniment Dr Badmos!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

I had great experience with Dr Badmos. He was professional and very patient with me and my husband. Our birth experience was excellent and we are very grateful to him. Thank you Dr Badmos!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

While his intentions are good, he severely mismanaged our complex pregnancy and thank God we took matters into our own hands to get us transferred to Mount Sanai and a more experienced Gynecologist - it's saved our pregnancy. Dr. Badmos was aware of the complexity of the situation but treated it very light heartedly and had a very condescending tone to how he spoke with us. He essentially shamed my wife into thinking she had to make drastic lifestyle changes in order to sustain the pregnancy when in fact the situation wasn't in her control at all and was later properly diagnosed at Mount Sanai. Don't be fooled by the credentials and his position at Michael Garon Hospital. Especially when it comes to your health and the health of those you love, it's important to always get another opinion when the outcomes are literally the difference between life and death. From now on we will only go with Gynecologists associated with Mount Sanai or Sunnybrook... the difference in care will completely blow you away. A final note on the practice itself. I agree with other reviewers that he clearly over books appointments. Showing up at least 15 mins early for all of our appointments, we never saw Dr. Badmos until at least 30 mins after our scheduled appointment time and often it was a good 45 mins until we saw him for an appointment that generally lasted less than 5 mins. At the end of the day, this is all just a business and you're just a customer.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Kind and compassionate doctor. He delivered my baby recently and I was pleased with the care I received. He was very patient with me and I am so grateful for this. He is very knowledgeable too. My entire family is grateful to you Dr Badmos! God bless you.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Very knowledgeable and compassionate doctor. My birth experience and after care was excellent. I will always go back to him and recommend him to friends and family. Thanks Dr. Badmos for your great work. God bless you!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

I would use this doctor again and again. He is very patient and compassionate. My husband and I felt very comfortable with him and knew we were in the best hands. We are also pleased with the outcome of my surgery. Thanks so much Dr Badmos!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

I strongly disagree with many of the other reviews on this site. On punctuality, he often leaves you waiting for 2 hours or more past your appointment time and clearly over books appointments. Appointments are rushed. He does not explain things clearly, or really at all - you will find you have to look things up online as he blows you off to take the next appointment. The worst part though was his terrible care after my c-section. The C-section itself went well and he seems to be a good surgeon. However he didn't care at all about how much pain I was in and sent an intern to give me a regular tylenol. I had a bad experience at TEGH and so I would not use this OB for that reason also. Also, if you are having a natural birth I found him very rough with the speculum and so wouldn't want to endure that with him. Overall I would avoid this Doctor, although he is knowledgeable generally and a good surgeon/nice guy - he just doesn't seem to really care about his patients or be willing to take time to deal with things or explain things.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Dr Badmos is very knowledgeable, kind and professional. He looked after me despite complications from my IVF pregnancy. My baby and family will forever be grateful to you. God bless you!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Here is a Doctor who takes his time to explain every detail of the situation to you in a calm manner. Quite knowledgeable! Thanks very much Dr Badmos for your help and advice.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Highly professional and knowledgeable doctor. He is very empathic and kind. I will recommend him to my friends and family. Simply the best!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017