Ratings for Dr. Ken Hotson

Dr. Hotson has been caring for my husband and I for a few years now. He takes the time to research a problem when the need arises and is always friendly and helpful. His staff are wonderful. we are very thankful to have him here for us. Sue P

flag | Submitted January 31, 2019

Dr Ken Hotson is an amazing Dr. and person . We are so lucky to have him in our community .. The new office is amazing and also the best staff ... Thank you all .. Brian F.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2018

The new office is great. The new staff are wonderful. Easier to get through to the front. His nurse Susan is always very kind - and will often relay messages to me, without even me calling to ask. So glad his new building has helped to attract new doctors too. Very happy with our families' care at the clinic - and with Dr. Hotson.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

Dr. Ken Hotson is an outstanding Doctor. I was a patient of his since the beginning of his time in Bracebridge I believe and as soon as I met him I knew he was a special person and going to be a great doctor. He is kind, caring and knowledgeable. He is quiet and gentle when he speaks and a good listener as well! He advocated for me and went far out of his way to help me at a bad time in my life! I can't say enough good things about this gentleman and Doctor! I had to get a new doctor and it broke my heart but he still came to my aid today after 2 years. I wish him all the best in his new clinic. If you are lucky enough to get in and be his patient you will be very happy to have him. Thank you Dr. Hotson!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Great doctor, thorough, kind and respectful. Staff are very rude and have poor patient-service.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

Dr. Hotson is always very friendly and helpful. Usually see him in the after hours clinic when we can't get in to see our own Nurse Practitioner.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Excellent physician ,very thorough the one time I saw him. Not thrilled with recetion saff as they are not helpful and told me info that contradicted what I had been told by a nurse. In effect, go to a walk in because your not able to use the after hours clinic.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

I've moved away from Bracebridge and cannot find a Dr. As good and caring as Dr. Hotson.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

Outstanding, knowledgeable Doctor. Its so refreshing to have such a bright Doctor in our area. He's thorough, gets to the bottom of things, his professionalism is outstanding. Puts patients first. Lucky to have him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Could not get a more professional, qualified, educated doctor than Dr. Hotson.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015