Ratings for Dr. Irina A. Bogorad

She is the most knowledgeable physician I know and considering the fact that I work in healthcare for more than 15 years that is a lot. She is kind and down to earth she has my respect and loyalty. I would never change her.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

I recently changed doctors and Dr. Bogorad came highly recommended by another one of her patients. I have to agree, she was correct in her diagnosis when I had been miss diagnosed with high PB with another doctor. She has a wonderful personality and is more then willing to spend a few extra minutes with you to make sure you understand every thing. She was also able to help me quit smoking when I had been trying for years. I am very happy with her, and look forward to seeing her again. Something I never was looking forward to with my prior physician.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011

Dr. Bogorad is extremely personable - although she has a thick accent (Russian maybe?) she is quick to joke with her patients and makes you feel as comfortable as possible. She runs a wide array of blood and urine tests at routine annuals - a very thorough exam - overall she is extremely capable and open to your concerns. Her nurses and staff are exceptionally welcoming and thorough. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Irina A. Bogorad's Credentials

• Sverdlovskij Med Inst, Sverdlovsk, Russia (Grad. 1978)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan