Ratings for Dr. Frederick Teixeira

I have been with Dr Teixeira for 20 years. I can't imagine anyone better

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I have been with Dr. T. since I was in high school. I have ventured to other family doctors but always returned. He is kind, compassionate and caring. I don't mind the wait to see him because he does not rush through my time. He goes the extra mile to ensure that his patient is thoroughly looked after and knowledgeable about their issues. I hope that he is not retiring anytime soon.....where would we go? there is not another doctor out there that could replace Dr. T. He saved my life.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

I've been with Dr. Teixeira for approximately 40 years. He's one of the best out there. He pays attention to detail and has never let me down. I have no problem waiting to see him, as when I do go in to see him, it's all about my concern. He's trustworthy, honest and reliable. Hope he's not thinking of retiring anytime soon. Thank you Dr. Texeira for the past 40 years of great service.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Have known Dr. T since he was a resident at Sunnybrook and he has been our family doctor for over 40 years. Yes, the times are long but he consistently gives everyone the time and care they need. And if you need immediate attention, my experience is that you get it. Fabulous doctor.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Over the past 43 years, I've gotten used to never getting in to see him on time :) However, when I do I realize that the care he gives me is the same he gives each and every patient of his. He is knowledgeable, friendly, funny and the best doctor, friend and confident I have ever known. I never leave his office without feeling that someone listened and had the answers to my issues. I have been very fortunate to have such great medical care. Thank you Dr. Teixeira and hoping to have you as my family doctor for another 43 years.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

He is never on time lol but if you have been with him for awhile you understand its because he takes all of the time you need once you get in. My family has been seeing him since my mom was two. I'm 30 lol I honestly have no idea what I am going to do once he retires which I hope is in a long long time. He is the best and so smart. Even if he doesn't know something he will pull out the big medical book right infront of you and look it up instead of being a big hot shot and pretending to know everything and anything to do with medicine. (which ive seen in the past) if your lucky enough to get in with him, stay you'll never find another doctor like him xoxo

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

This Dr. is profoundly wonderful. He is kind and smart and the ultimate definition of Family Dr. I would be lost without him. I have been seeing him for 40 years !!! His office is often full and you may have to wait, but I do not mind the wait because his medical care is priceless. The staff are ok... they seem a bit indifferent, but again... I shall tolerate their mannerisms for the joy of having Dr. Teixeira care for me. Thank-you Dr. T. with all my heart for all you have done for me for 4 decades.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Doctor Teixeira is an awesome physician. Our family has been his patients for over 30 years. He is definitely the best doctor in Ontario; we would not hesitate giving a recommendation. Dr. T is extremely knowledgeable, caring and funny: D No matter how worried you are about going for your appointment you always leave feeling that much better. Although there's a super long wait time it’s always worth it.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2011

Dr Texeria has been my doctor from birth. He is amazing. The wait is long but it is well worth it. He gives you his full attention and does not rush you. Would not trade him for anything. I am not looking forward to his retirement.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011