Ratings for Dr. Saira Naseer

can't understand a place that is open from 9-5 leaves for lunch 12-1:30 without anyone in the office.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr is knowledgeable, insightful and caring. She can't say no to new patients who are referred to her by current patients. This added to her routine of visiting all her hospitalized patients before office hours and her commitment to giving patients the time they need without rushing does cause frequent waiting beyond appointment times. When she is with you , she is completely focused on you.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I saw someone at her office a few years ago as my primary care DR , I only go to Drs when there is a problem and I knew there was something wrong at the time which is why I went . After being seen by the so called Dr doing a thorough hands on exam she said there was nothing wrong . I knew there was an issue so I pursued it and asked for blood work and to be referred to a thyroid specialist . On the day of the specialists appt. I walked into the office and from across the room without even placing his hand on me he could see that there was a thyroid nodule present , That was after a thorough exam previously at Dr Naseers office and they found nothing wrong .... Well that Thyroid nodule they missed turned out to be Papillary cancer so its a good thing I pursued that matter . The story doesn't end there , The specialist ordered a biopsy and ultrasound which was how I found out it was cancer , I called for the results and it so happened the specialist was out of the office and I was told to get the results from Dr Naseers office , They gave me a hard time about giving me the results over the phone saying I should come in so we can talk about it and go over things .... Really ? Wasn't it your office that missed the nodule even with a full hands on exam so why on earth would I want to go back to someone that misdiagnosed and put my life in danger . I recommend staying far far away from this Dr. My mother still uses her for reasons I cant understand , And when I bring her for her visits I plan on a wait of atleast 2 hours and that's even with an appointment at a specified time , They are very unreliable and don't seem to know much in my opinion so if you want to put your life in danger go for it and use them for your Drs .

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Not good. Comes across nice when you meet her but she is not capable of handling any illness outside of the common cold. I have seen her be harsh and judgemental with me. Over stepping boundaries with the way she speaks to her patients making accusations and judgements that she has no business adding. If dr naseer feels she can get away with speaking to her patients that way, she will just as I have seen her try to do with me. Because she tries to carry too much of a patient load I have heard patients complain and walk straight out of the waiting room. Others have also expressed her lack of knowledge when it comes to any condition that is complex. Although she has spent a lot of time on the rare occasions when you are actually able to get in to see her and not one of her nurse practitioners no I would not recommend this doctor to anyone as in the end and if their case is complicated at all they will probably find themselves extremely disappointed with this doctor and how often her office gets things wrong. Everything from prescription orders to any follow-up calls which may or might nit ever come.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Dr. Naseer is my mother's PCP and has been for about 15 years. She is a doctor who truly cares about her patients and their well being. She will call you from her personal number any time to check up on someone she is caring for. She will faithfully visit her patients when they are admitted to the hospital. On a daily basis! She will order every test known to man to get to the bottom of an ailment. She is a beautiful woman inside and out! She is stern yet has a good sense of humor. I trust her 100% with my mother's life. She's extremely knowledgeable and very capable. I wouldn't want my Mom seeing anyone else. My Mom's Cardiologist happens to be Dr. Naseer's husband. He is also competent and amazing. I thank God for women like her!!! Both my mother and I cannot sing her praises high enough!! Julie P.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

the staff is very rude and abrupt and the doctor is extremely unknowledgeable and just refers you to specialists without ever making a diagnosis. She acts like her business is an assembly line in a factory, ONLY cares about the money! I had horrible experiences there before I switched doctors.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

Dr. Naseer is an amzing doctor in my opinion. She is thorough, caring, and extremely intelligent. She really does go out of her way to be the best she can be and it shows. I have been seeing her since my mid 50's and I am now 67. She is truly one of the best Doctors I have ever had. She is the only doctor that I see that faithfully goes to the Hospital to see her patients while being admitted on a daily basis. If there are ailments unexplained she will order every test under the sun to ensure she gets to the bottom of any sickness and/or symptom. I would highly recommend her to anyone, young and old. Just recently I referred one of my best female friends to her and she thinks very highly of her as well. Mary P.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

Dr Naseer is the best PCP in the area. Her genuine concern and thoughtful care of her patients is evident in the time she spends with them trying to do as much good for each individual as possible. She is extremely helpful in solving complex health issues, with an extensive list of referrals when necessary. She never minimizes problems and makes certain that her patients get the proper medical care needed even if it needs to be at a Boston hospital. I would recommend her highly to anyone fortunate enough to live on the North Shore or even in southern NH.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2012

My husband and I both have Dr. Nasser as out PCP. We cannot sing her praises high enough. We have received calls from her as early as 7:30 A.M. and as late as 10:30 P.M.;as she checks up on us for chronic conditions. She will leave no stone unturned to find and cure what is ailing you. The only times I have waited on her was when she was called for an emergency. If you want a truly knowledgable, compassionate, caring and thorough doctor, then Dr. Naseer is the doctor you should pick.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

Dr. Naseer listens, takes the time to think, and acts with firm conviction and confidence. Her knowledge conveys both the incredible breadth and depth of her training. She is fully dedicated to her patients and takes the time to follow-up personally to make sure her directions are being followed and to see how treatment is progressing. She is one of those doctors you seek out if you want a strong, competent, collaborative, and concerned doctor as your partner. Our entire family has been transitioning to her office. She is in the right profession - a perfect match. Unfortunately, our medical community does not create enough doctors like her. She is a model of what we should have for primary care in this country. If you are able to get an appointment with Doctor Naseer, you should.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

Dr. Saira Naseer's Credentials

• Allama Iqbal Med Coll, Univ Of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan (Grad. 1988)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal