Ratings for Dr. Michael K. Friedman

I just found this sight well my wife did it blows me away I'm stunned this guy did the exact same thing to me when I seen him then other IME reports LNI sent me to did the same thing right down to the PHYSICAL CAPACITY EVALUATION three different PCE,s all three the same outfit just different DR,same found out that there Al l freands all lies but they mess up on there paper work and I've prooved iton four of them it's unbelievable but true something needs to be done about it can't imagine how many people they have put in the poor house or in the ground literally and families tore apart because of them it's just not right I'm workout mentally because of how I am now and thees corrupt DRs have made me feel like there's no hope I've about gave up a few times but I have wife and three children and1 granddaughter I can tell it's taking toll on all of them the first LNI doctor I seen lied I prooved it and was able to pick my own DR he wasn't a LNI Dr he w was awesome now he retired right before I just did my last physical capacity evaluation by the same doc the same people that lied the three different ones or the same outfit now I have to find a new doctor so he can look up the report from these guys because lni saying I need to go to some new program don't know what doc I'm going to get all this is really taking toll on me I'm scared to death about my future and the future of my kids and wife it's not right never thought this would happen to me anyways that's all I have to say I'm not sure what's going to happen from here Pleased

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Lies on l&i douche bag .The guy sleeves off of L&iii and I as they send in their patients to get a very poor report doesn’t matter who you are

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Why the state of WA. has allowed this man to continue abusing injured workers for many many many years is beyond comprehension. There is no one within the LNI claims mangers system that doesn't know what takes place behind a closed door. Same for the companies that Friedman subcontracts through. Forget about writing a complaint about him to LNI, WA ST Department of Health or the companies that he works for. You can forget about writing to Joel Sacks the director of LNI and definitely don't write anything to Jay Inslee. Inslee never sees your letters of complaints, as they are just passed off back to LNI and you will have done yourself no favors: you will only make matters worse for you. There of thousands and thousands of pages sent to Inslee and Joel Sacks. The "pattern" of complaints has already been established and ignored. Get it through you head; they don't care!!! No one wants to stop the fraudulent Independent Medical Exams (IME). Your only line of defense is to get smart and hide a recorder. When a government agency puts a WAC in place that only pertains to injured workers and not the rest of the population; there is a very good reason for that. MONEY! You might as well beat your head against a brick wall, it will feel good when you stop. Forget about calling any news agency or news paper. It's been done before and no one cares. Forget about your local police agency. Forget about asking to be wired for the exams, as "that's just not going to happen". Forget about calling the FBI or the Dept. of Justice. Been done many times already; No one cares. You are dancing around the political third rail. Forget about the Attorney Generals Office------they represent LNI and all of the State of WA. Dummy UP!!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

The comment below "THESE OTHER REVIEWS APPEAR TO HAVE NEVER BEEN IN TREATMENT WITH DR. FRIEDMAN" Dr. Friedman does not "treat" LNI patients. Disregard the five star reviews, you will find no one posting a 5 star review for an Independent Medical Exam with this play for pay doctor. Goggle evil and you will find Dr. Friedman's  picture. One scary human being.  Read the other reviews and disregard the posts by Francis and the five star reviews and believe the ones that describe this soulless, coward that will throw you under the bus.  Your life and future is nothing more than a blink of his eye, he has no regard for you as a person.  When you get his report, after you read it the first time, it will be difficult to even read it again.  That report will become poison in your mind for the rest of your life. You will feel utter confusion, betrayal and will now understand that you have seen the mind of devil himself.  Your faith in the medical profession will be forever changed, and you will see the LNI broken system for what it is and not what it was supposed to be.  Don't bother to contact Jay Inslee, the DOH, or LNI, as they are well aware of this doctors and what he has been doing for too many years to count.  Dummy up and take a tape recorder with you.  Why do you think that a WAC was put in place just for injured workers and does not pertain to the rest of the population.  Your 14th Amendment to equal protection under the law is your constitutional right. You will be left without a way to defend yourself.   And don't tell Friedman that you are recording him.  It will only stop when we stop going like sheep to the slaughter.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Dr. Friedman has helped me over the past 10 years with my anxiety and depression. I have been able to maintain a relationship and my career has benefited. These other reviews appear to have never been in treatment with Dr. Friedman.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

My opinion is that he is an L&I shill with no conscience or ethics. His report on me was all lies and fabrications and after reading it, I felt ill and close to suicidal. If there is a hades, this p.o.s deserves to be there.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

IME shill. Watch out for his twisted mind. He cares as much about your hair as he does your mental distress.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

Dr Friedman does IME psy exams for the state of WA. If you are seeing him for an IME psy examn for L&I, I think you would be better off just kissing your ass good-by. He will get you with a choice of words, lead you where he wants to go and input what he wants. Will not be able to give you any idea for a diagnonis at the end of the hour or if he tells you somehting it woulnd't show up as he stated. L&I will do nothing to investagate him as he is hired to close your claim as nothing he finds wrong with you is connected to the job of injury. He will end up costing you money for a lawyer to fight his finding. Shame Shame Shame. There is nothing fair about this exam. No witness or tape recording allowed. I don't think the RCW for recording was meant for a predator behind a closed door. If you suffer from depression or anxiety you just might find yourself sucidal after reading his report. Tell me your story. victimsofFriedman@yahoo.com

Submitted November 11, 2011

Dr. Michael K. Friedman's Credentials

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1985)