Ratings for Dr. Paul Bonazza

Went to Dr. Bonazza for Invisalign. My teeth do not look like the after Invisalign picture. Any concern I raised prompted a response of 'wait and see'. Not helpful. Will never recommend.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

I used this site to choose Dr. Bonazza as my dentist a couple years ago. At the time, most comments were positive but warned of Dr. Bonazza pointing out things he could fix for extra cost. Having been going to Dr. Bonazza at Evergreen Dental for years now, I can say unequivacably that he's been a great dentist. He pointed out things wrong with my bite and TMJ, he quickly, and correctly identified my issues (something that some past dentists had needed me to point out), and never once have I felt pressured to fix things I can't afford to fix. The staff and hygienists are great, and Dr. Bonazza has a very relaxed manner that is certain to help calm down nervous types. I'm so grateful to have found Dr. Bonazza, and will happily continue to be his patient for as long as he's got a practice, or I have my chompers.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

Dr. Bonazza: respectful,knowledgeable professional, on time, friendly. He explains all procedures and options. Some are new technology and therefore more costly, but the choice is yours to make, not forced on you.You get what you pay for. He is concerned and has called me at home following procedures to see how I was doing. He is available at short notice. My smile looks amazing and my lifelong jaw and neck pain are gone.I will continue to see him as long as he practices.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2011

Not helpful at all, wants me to do more work to my teeth than needed wanted to charge me 15,000 for dental work , went to another dentist and I only needed minor dental work 656.24 big difference they were running behind first pressions say it all will not be going back and will tell everyone how he is over charging people way over the fee guide .

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

First Time I saw him and don't have anything bad to say about him...Have to go back for some work but no biggie. My daughter seen him for the first time ever goign to a dentist and he was very very good with her.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

Staff and Dr. Bonazza were exceptional. Treated me first class. I especially appreciated seeing xrays and photos of my teeth and mouth and discussing how things could be fixed.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2010

I went to Bonazza for many years and was told I had a few cavities. Turns out when I switched dentists that month my new dentists x-rays revealed I had NO cavities. Be very careful, he is all about the money.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2010

I was very happy with service of Dr.Bonazza and staff. I only lived here for just under 2 years and I found every one very efficient and friendly.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2010

I've been going to him many years and cannot recomend him more highly. Always on time and nice staff.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2010

I suspect that the only positive comments on here were made by Bonazza and his family. He needs to stop charging his patients excessive fees above the fee guide. He also needs to be more ethical if he is ever going to succeed.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2009

Dr. Paul Bonazza's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal