Ratings for Dr. Veronica Vedensky

Everyone was nice and courteous at my 1st appointment. now that I've been there a couple of months, the staff is extremely rude to me, and the doctor won't fill certain prescriptions I need anymore. I have been cut off several medications with no warning at all. I would NOT recommend Dr. Veronica Vedenski to anyone. Not even a lizard.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

Being 60, I've been through a nbr of doctors over the years. Dr Vedensky is my favorite. She listens, is soft-spoken, & thorough. I also like that appts are not over-scheduled so there's almost no wait in the waiting room. The only downside is that I live 35 minutes away but it's worth the drive.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

I cant believe vedensky is really a doctor she should find a new job

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

I love Dr. Vedensky as my PCP and my OB-GYN! I have been going to her for approx. 5-6 years. I visit her one time a year as needed and she always remembers me and all of my personal medical and non medical information. She always asks about my job, and my husband. She is soft spoken, VERY nice, very informational, and never rushes. As for OB-GYN part she is also fantastic! She does a thorough job with the pap smear but makes sure it's quick. The only reason why I am changing doctors is because I live farther away. If I move closer to her offices then I will change back to her! :)

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

Dr. Veronica Vedensky's Credentials

• First Moscow Sechenov Med Inst, Moscow, Russia (Grad. 1989)

Emblem Health