Ratings for Dr. John L. Turner

Dr. Turner is the kindest and most compassionate doctor I have ever been to. He listened patiently to all of my concerns. He did not rush me but made me feel like I was his most important paient. I would highly recomend him. He is extremly knowledgable! I am very grateful he is my Dr.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012

dr. turner is a wonderful doctor. he has been my primary care doctor for 12 years. i would recomend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2010

I agree with the above comment. This doctor is not a MD i would recommend to anyone thats why i switched my doctor. Also the staff is very rude at this medical center. People need to have a little more compassion for sick people its not like we want to be there.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2009

Dr Turner was not willing to listen to my concerns. Once he got something in his head no matter how many weeks I kept calling to say the treatment wasn't helping he refused to give more advice or a referral to a specialist. I finally had to go to my insurance company for help.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. John L. Turner's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 1982)

Equitable