You may also like

My daughter broke her elbow just before her 3rd birthday, Dr. Burrow was the surgeon the following day and was absolutely amazing from the start, even with my daughter in complete pain she took the time to talk with her and make her smile and feel completely comfortable before and the months following her surgery. Even made sure to be in the hospital room the second she woke up. During every appointment she remembered my daughter and everything they talked about the previous appointments, even all of her pets names. My daughter is now over 4years old and remembers Dr. Burrow like it was yesterday, anytime she's hurt or not feeling well she automatically wants to go back to her, she even calls her on her pretend phone. Best doctor I've ever dealt with in my entire life. She has made a lasting impression on our entire family .

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Dr. Burrow recently treated our son for a short period of time. I found her to be professional yet personable. She took a few seconds to talk with our son during visits,thus making a patient/Doctor connection. Upon requiring some additional information she returned our call and shared directions which were required. We, as parents were more than pleased with the care we received! Thanks Dr. Burrow!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

I was with her for over 1 year. I finally decided to get another opinion. The other opinion doctor looked at my MRI and found what was wrong. Dr.burrow was a waste of my time by every app I would wait at least an hour and a half for the first app. of the day. I shouldn't have wasted all that money and time on a miss diagnosis.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

My daughter has been a patient of Dr B for 12 years-she has always been open,honest and very caring. She has always taken the time to talk, explain procedures and plans for future treatment.In 12 years we have never had a bad visit. She really cares-my daughter is a dancer- Dr B has always helped us find solutions..lol she even helped figure out ways to modify dance shoes. My daughter had her surgery last month..we cant even see the scars today. Many days she was my rock and I feel so lucky to have her in our lives.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012

we had seen almost 7 drs within 2 months and Dr. Burrow after first visit, my daughter was off her crutches within 2 days, the level of expertise, experience for this Dr. is Phenomenonal, she is the best I have ever seen. She treated my daughter as her own, what else can we ask for, I have so much respect and gratitude for all she did for my daugher and us.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

Dr Burrow has been treating my daughter for scoliosis for the last 3 years. She is very personable, kind, knowledgeable, empathetic and thorough. We have every faith in her and would highly recommend her. We feel blessed that she has helped my daughter through this difficult time. Thank you Dr. Burrow!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

My grandson was born with a rare condition called handhart syndrome Dr. Burrow has put us a ease with all the surgery he might have to go through I would highly recommened Dr. Burrow to anyone needing her as a doctor her staff is also very friendly her bedside manner is wonderful.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010

When my 7 year old daughter was diagnosed by Dr.Burrow with septic hip, Dr.Burrow did everything to make sure my daughter was comfortable and happy. Dr.Burrow was so happy and friendly with my daughter helping her get over the anxiety of having to be in the hospital. Dr.Burrow was wonderful :)

flag | Submitted September 11, 2010

Doctor Sarah and/or her staff lost file of my daughter. When we came back for a follow up appointment 6 months later she did not have clue or whatsoever regarding to the case. We had to start over, and she was interested in listening what was her diganostic given to me by that time.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010

Dr. Burrow for the past 21 months has been wonderful with our daughter, on our last visit they went for a walk and looked at pictures, she doesn't rush you, answers all your questions - wonderful doctor, lucky to have her.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2010

Dr. Sarah Burrow's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My daughter broke her elbow just before her 3rd birthday, Dr. Burrow was the surgeon the following day and was absolutely amazing from the start, even with my d..."

November 20, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://macortho.com/all_faculty.php?cmark=1&viewprofile=16&popup=true" to "http://www.ohsu.edu/". Postal Code has been updated from "L8H1" to "97239". Address has been updated from "None" to "3181 Southwest Sam Jackson Park Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15034184500".

June 3, 2015