Ratings for Dr. William R. Brandon

He was horrible, I waited an hour after my appointment, then he saw me for five minutes. Didn't examine me, first time seeing me and the last. I am looking fur another doctor.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

THIS M.D. IS SOMEONE WHO I FELT DID KNOW CARE ABOUT MY HEALTH ISSUES, WAS UNKNOWLEDGABLE ABOUT MY PASY HISTORY IN HIS OFFICE FOR MORE THAN 10 YRS. A PATIENT. HE TOOK OVER THE "PAIN MANAGEMENT" OF THIS CLINIC, AND SINCE HE DOES DONE NOTHING TO ASSESS MY PAIN, OR THE CONDITIONS THAT ARE CAUSING MY PAIN, DOES NOT MANAGE MY PAIN OR EVEN SEEM TO CARE. HE IS UNTRUTHFUL AND DECEITFUL. HE PRESENTS AS RUDE AND TOTALLY UNCARING. HE "YELLS" AT ME FOR SEEING OTHER DOCTORS SUCH AS SPECIALISTS, AND EMERGENCY CENTERS. HE DOES NOTHING FOR ME.THEN GETS ANGRY WHEN I TRY TO PERSUE MY OWN HEALTH CARE NEEDS. MY HEALTH HAD DEC LINED RAPIDLY SINCE HE HAS TAKEN ME OVER AS A PATIENT. I AM UNHAPPY WITH HIS ASPECT OF MY CARE FROM HIM. IF YOU ARE A NEW PATIENT TO HIS OFFICE: RUN FIND SOMEONE WHO WILL CARE ABOUT YOU. HE IS IN THE WRONG PROFESSION. DOES NOT CARE ABOUT PATIENTS, THEIR FAMILIES, OR HOW THEY MAY BE LIVING WITH DEBILITATING HEALTH CONDITIONS !

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Dr. William R. Brandon's Credentials

• Univ Of Pittsburgh Sch Of Med, Pittsburgh Pa 15261 (Grad. 1984)

Banner Health