Ratings for Dr. Kurt A. Fleagle

Dr Fleagle is a person that I can talk to about any concern or issue and I feel that I get good solid expert medical advice. I do not feel that he is rushing me out of the office when I have a consultaion.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

Dr. Fleagle is an excellent doctor and diagnostician, but his best attributes are his willingness to listen and his kindness. He is obviously a good human being who will even talk books and movies with me sometimes! He has been my doctor for a long time, and I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2010

My doctor for many years. He is a very good listener and never is in a rush. He has successfully treated me for numerous maladies. He schedules any tests required to identify problems and prescribes the necessary treatment for those identified. Dr. Fleagle often calls personnally with test results. I highly recommend the office of Dr. Kurt Fleagle.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2009

I called this office about 4 times during normal weekdays between office hours, over a 2 week period. They never answered the phone. It went to an automated voice, but there was no voicemail option, or suggestion as to why there were no answers: closed, at lunch, etcetera. I finally got a callback the next day or 2, after leaving a message at the option to talk with the 'afterhours' emergency person. I tried to make an appointment, but after I told them that I had multiple serious symptoms, and was having trouble finding a doctor who would take me seriously, she said 'hold on a minute' and said 'I've been informed that nothing is available for a few months. If you would like me to make an appointment for you, it will be some time...'

flag | Submitted January 22, 2009

excellent clinician with outstanding diagnostic skills. spends appropriate amount of time with patients.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2008

He is wonderful, kind, patient, and knowledgeable. He listens closely and you never feel rushed. He personally has called us with test results and responses on many occassions. He deals with issues in a straightforward, yet gentle way.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2007

I have been going to Dr. Fleagle for several years. He is always ready to listen and is so wonderfully down to earth -- you never feel as if he thinks he is superior to you in any way or that he isn't listening to you as so often happens with a doc. His diagnoses are always right on and he prescribes only what is needed.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2007

A very concerned caring Doctor. When he can't handle your problem, he immediately refers you to someone who can. More importantly he stays in touch with the problem. He is very knowledgable. He advises on the best course to take, and listens to your concerns. He is not upset when a specialist he has sent you to does not 'work out' and you ask to see another Doctor. I am 'comfortable' when he tells me something. I know he feels this is best for me, personally. I am an older woman with many problems, which he manages for me.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2007

This doctor is the most punctual of any I have seen.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2007

Dr. Kurt A. Fleagle's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)