Ratings for Dr. PAMELA Miller

I brought my mother to her because her primary care physician was on vacation. My mother was clearly in physical distress (in hindsight, a trip to the ER would have been a better choice), but we waited almost an hour for Milker to appear. She insisted on my mother getting in a examining table, where I needed to prop her up to keep her from slipping off. Miller then spent ten minutes looking over my mother's notes. After not evening examining her, she decided to send my mother for an X-ray. It was left up to me to get a wheelchair for her since she clearly could not ambulate at that point. As we were waiting in line to sing in for the X-ray, a doctor came by, saw my mother, yelled to the X-ray intake person to notify the ER asap, and himself rushed her to the ER where she was rapidly diagnosed as being in congestive heart failure. Dr Miller: everybody steer clear!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Poor bedside manner. Too rushed, and does not appear to be up to date...

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

Terrible bedside manner. Medical knowledge is weak; failed to ask important basic questions that any medical student should have known to ask. I'm a doctor myself, and chose Dr Miller because she was a woman. Had one appointment and would never go back.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2008

Dr. PAMELA Miller's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)

Top Hospitals in Pittsfield, MA