Ratings for Dr. Minh A. Han

husband went for treatment of Hep C..gave us prescription for Harvoni which is 4000.00 for 28 days after ins.must take for 2 or 3 months..never tried to get it for us for cheaper..went to another dr..staff got right on it

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

I visited Dr. Han twice. Both times he was sarcastic, dry & not very thorough. The 2nd visit after he handed me a script he told me to get out. I looked around confused...are you talking to me or your staff? He said both of you. So I left & never came back. Bad bedside matter, unconcerned & unkind. The first time he didn't even access me, a student did and Dr. Han was not even in the room.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

You never know which Dr. Han is going to walk through the door. When he is off, he is really bad. Some days he is better. It is apparent that he is hard to work with judging by what isn't said, just as is said in the office among staff. Now he is accused ( and admits to sexually inappropriate conduct with a patient)....my advice is find someone else. Prohealth has a problem on their hands.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Dr. Han has been my primary care physician for years. He listens to me. He involves me in decision making about my own health. He explains things to me. Dr. Han thinks outside the box. He has found solutions for me that work. I really trust Dr. Han.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

I don't know where these negative reviews are coming from. I've had nothing but the best experience from Dr. Han. He is super on time, especially compared to my other doctor who was always 2 hrs late. And the few times he's been late, he's always apologized. it's clear Dr. Han cares about me, not just money like that other person wrote. I don't think he would be a primary care doc if he just cared about the money, haha!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

RUN! The only thing this Dr cares about is the $$$$. Totally uncaring. Overcharges and barely seems like he wants to be there. You can find much better than this.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

I will never find a better doctor than Dr. Han. I'm sure there are other doctors as good as he is out there, but none better.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

He does not care for his patients, only his reputation. He has no interest in finding out the cause of a problem and clearly is not willing to investigate possible side effects from the drugs he distributes.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

He doesn't listen or attempt to find the cause of problems, he will only write a prescription for your symptoms and dismiss you. When that prescription doesn't work, he writes more...I think he is employed by the large drug companies. I would not return to his office!!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

JACK OF ALL TRADES, MASTER OF NONE....He is evasive, negative in his remarks. Thinks he is a specialist!!! And, in MEDICINE EXPERIENCE COUNTS!!!!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

Dr. Minh A. Han's Credentials

• Spanish

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

UnitedHealthcare