Ratings for Dr. Gary Berg

Dr Berg has been my family doctor for many years and recently took my husband on as well. I have had him also for my kids who are now grown and now my granddaughter as well. We all feel very luck to have him take care of our health!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Dr. Berg has been our family doctor for years. We are very lucky to have him!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Believes in prescribing Antipsychotics for Seniors who have Alzheimers, even though this drug is directy related to death in this category of Patients. http://www.medicaldaily.com/antipsychotic-drugs-among-elderly-raise-death-risk-dementia-patients-326150

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Always rushed. Always have to make another appointment of its something else. Wait list for appointments!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Dr Berg is a quiet man, that's just who he is, but that doesn't work too well when you are a doctor. He rushes quite often and is always late (by late I mean by 30mins) so be prepared to say what you need to in a short amount of time. I think the main problem is scheduling and he is a busy man. You might be better off going to a day clinic, because having Dr Berg is like not having a doctor at all.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

With having a family of 6, I can say that Dr. Berg and Tina work hard to give their patients the best care. He is optimistic and thorough as well as informative for all issues brought to his attention. He is a researcher and I have even had a few calls home to give additional brainstorming ideas or info found. I really cant complain. Tina in reception is super friendly and is both an advocates for patients. I've never had a problem getting in for a true emergency.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

He has been our family doctor since 2001. He listens really well, really thinks things through, is up with the latest research, really cares, won't push pills, gives good lifestyle advice, is gentle, and is a good detective. He is a bit reserved but that's his personality. He is nice and he cares. It can be a wait to get in although if its serious, they fit you in. He doesn't work more office hours, he told me, because he doesn't want to take on more patients than he is able to care for. He never rushes me and always gives me more time than I expect.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Never on time, and you are never able to ask any questions as hes always rushed to get to his next patient

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

Dr. Berg is great - a compassionate person who is actually willing to treat his patients as intelligent people.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012

Dr. Berg has been our family doctor for years. Yes, his practice is busy and it is hard to get an appointment, but, if you are really sick, Tina gets you in ASAP! We find that he is very personable, helpful and truly cares for his patients. He keeps up to date on current issues and his advice reflects that. We love him!!!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012