Ratings for Dr. Gary Berg

Never on time, part time DR, always charges extra for repeat drugs if you run out b4 you can see him((3-4 weeks for an appt, ) Does not inform you ahead of time b4 he chgs you, doesn't always handle what needs to be handled, thinks it's a joke when you try to explain things, it's a profession not a job, getting to adjacent at the profession, moneys not everything. Not good at filling out forms for you at all.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Dr. Berg is not my physician but today I met him regarding a situation that needed his attention and I can only say that he was very kind to take the time and care required on the spur of the moment and on his lunch hour. I am very grateful. I would think that anyone who has Dr. Berg as their physician would be very thankful and fortunate.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Dr Berg has been my family doctor for many years and recently took my husband on as well. I have had him also for my kids who are now grown and now my granddaughter as well. We all feel very luck to have him take care of our health!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Dr. Berg has been our family doctor for years. We are very lucky to have him!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Believes in prescribing Antipsychotics for Seniors who have Alzheimers, even though this drug is directy related to death in this category of Patients. http://www.medicaldaily.com/antipsychotic-drugs-among-elderly-raise-death-risk-dementia-patients-326150

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Always rushed. Always have to make another appointment of its something else. Wait list for appointments!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Dr Berg is a quiet man, that's just who he is, but that doesn't work too well when you are a doctor. He rushes quite often and is always late (by late I mean by 30mins) so be prepared to say what you need to in a short amount of time. I think the main problem is scheduling and he is a busy man. You might be better off going to a day clinic, because having Dr Berg is like not having a doctor at all.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

With having a family of 6, I can say that Dr. Berg and Tina work hard to give their patients the best care. He is optimistic and thorough as well as informative for all issues brought to his attention. He is a researcher and I have even had a few calls home to give additional brainstorming ideas or info found. I really cant complain. Tina in reception is super friendly and is both an advocates for patients. I've never had a problem getting in for a true emergency.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

He has been our family doctor since 2001. He listens really well, really thinks things through, is up with the latest research, really cares, won't push pills, gives good lifestyle advice, is gentle, and is a good detective. He is a bit reserved but that's his personality. He is nice and he cares. It can be a wait to get in although if its serious, they fit you in. He doesn't work more office hours, he told me, because he doesn't want to take on more patients than he is able to care for. He never rushes me and always gives me more time than I expect.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Never on time, and you are never able to ask any questions as hes always rushed to get to his next patient

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013