Ratings for Dr. Arumairajah Muhunthan

Had a cyst removed from my back. Was so nervous about the pain but he was amazingly compassionate and calming. It was completely bearable. So thankful to have had him.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

Dr. Muhunthan was extremely patient and understanding while performing a gastroscope on me .. He was VERY understanding about my "claustrophobia" and gave me medication so that I would be asleep and remain asleep during this procedure.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2011

He performed inguinal hernia surgery on me. He did a good job, but when i went back after a couple weeks he talked to me for about 30 seconds and seemed in a rush to get me out the door.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2009

I have been fighting a chronic appendix problem for two years, was told by two other surgeons there was no such thing. Thanks for listening to me, I know when something is wrong with my body! I live in it!!! Didnt let me leave the hospital early enough, but thats just diligence...you dont always like the right answer. Awesome doctor!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2008

LONG STORY SHORT: I had gall bladder surgery done by this doc, got infected, was told i was fine, tried to reach him again to no avail, almost went septic, had to drive my self to london where i was laid out on an emergency room table and cut open with no freezing or anesthetic because i would have died if not! SO thank you to dr. Muhunthan for trying to kill me, and thanks to the doctors of the ER in London for saving my life!!!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2008

I also had gallbladder surgey and found dr.Muhunthan to be very wonderful.. after seeing my family dr. I was very concerned whether or not i needed surgery dr muhunthan was very nice and ansewered all my questions and squashed any doubts my family dr had given me. If i could change anything it would be the office staff.. is she being paid not to answer the phone and being paid to listen to voicemail and call you back 2 days later?? wouldn't it save time to just talk to the person calling??

flag | Submitted June 6, 2007

FANTASTIC.CARING.COMPASSIONATE.Wonderful man, had to have 3 surgeries and yearly minor surgery, will be seeing him for many years to come, thanks to him. Without him I would be dead by now, so yes I owe him and my family doctor my life. If I have to wait a while to get in touch with him, or in his waiting room, that is because he is giving some one else the one on one care that he once had to give me, how can I or anyone else grumble about that?

flag | Submitted April 15, 2007

I was referred to Dr. Muhunthan for gallbladder surgery. Office visit was concise but informative. His bedside manner was reserved but caring. His surgical skill was impressive. He stopped in to see me while I was in recovery to say everything was fine and to see how I was doing. Very pleased. Would recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2007

Office staff will not answer a phone! I had to have the surgery redone correctly by someone else after listening for over six months to empty promises.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2007

I have been seeing Dr Muhunthan for almost seven years and having nothing but the highest regard for him. His caring and compassion are unprecendented. His skill and knowledge are top notch. Office is very busy but always runs efficiently. We need more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2007