Ratings for Dr. Johanna Graham

Dr. Graham is an amazing Doctor and person. I feel very lucky to be a patient since moving back to NS.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

She has been my doctor for ten years or more. She is knowledgeable, efficient, compassionate, and so very very easy to share things with. I love her.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

The wait times are atrocious.. consistently over 40 minutes to a an hour or so. Does not share results or reports on time even if they may be time sensitive no thorough checkup physical exams either.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

I adore Dr G. She has been my family doctor sonce 1995. Even when i moved away I kept her. She always answers my questions, and makes me feel well cared for.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

She is a great doctor and hasn't lost the human touch like most doctors.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Dr Graham is very rude. Difficult to deal with, unwilling to explain her diagnosis and short tempered

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Dr Graham followed me through my first pregnancy and was fantastic. She was very helpful with any questions that arose and when I had complications she instilled confidence in me that we were doing exactly what needed to be done. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her. I see posts about her punctuality....she delivers babies, they don't wait or have a time frame so unfortunately we did have to wait a few times, understandably.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

We love Dr Graham. She always seems genuinely interested and doesn't hesitate to refer to a specialist if that is what is needed. More than once I have left her office and thought how lucky my family is to have her as our doctor.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

I think she awesome . I only been going to her for the last year but she is great with me and my son.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

I was a patient of Doctor Graham's since she delivered me 19 years ago. As a child we got along fine but as I grew old she just kept shoving medications at me without going any tests. I refused the majority of them, because I had not made my appointment to address acne or depression, but other symptoms altogether. I ended up going to a naturopath, whom she refused to cooperate with. I have now switched to a new family doctor.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014