Ratings for Dr. Johanna Graham

She is a great doctor and hasn't lost the human touch like most doctors.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Dr Graham is very rude. Difficult to deal with, unwilling to explain her diagnosis and short tempered

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Dr Graham followed me through my first pregnancy and was fantastic. She was very helpful with any questions that arose and when I had complications she instilled confidence in me that we were doing exactly what needed to be done. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her. I see posts about her punctuality....she delivers babies, they don't wait or have a time frame so unfortunately we did have to wait a few times, understandably.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

We love Dr Graham. She always seems genuinely interested and doesn't hesitate to refer to a specialist if that is what is needed. More than once I have left her office and thought how lucky my family is to have her as our doctor.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

I think she awesome . I only been going to her for the last year but she is great with me and my son.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

I was a patient of Doctor Graham's since she delivered me 19 years ago. As a child we got along fine but as I grew old she just kept shoving medications at me without going any tests. I refused the majority of them, because I had not made my appointment to address acne or depression, but other symptoms altogether. I ended up going to a naturopath, whom she refused to cooperate with. I have now switched to a new family doctor.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Dr Graham was amazing during my pregnancies, deliveries (x2) and the follow up appointments after the births. Now that my babies are older, I'm having issues. I cannot get appointments unless they are weeks ahead, she has cancelled on me three times in the past year, and one time I even showed up for the appt and I was not "booked" so I waited hours to be squeezed in due to the secretary's error. The staff are not terribly helpful or intelligent. Dr Graham is a wonderful person...but as of late has seemed rushed whenever I do manage to get in. After the last three cancelled appointments (due to her schedule), I have had to go to walk in clinics. Maybe she has taken on too much? I am disappointed and currently looking for a new GP for myself and my two children.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

She has been my doctor since the beginning of her practice and delivered our child. She is very knowledgeable and helpful. Never afraid to admit if she doesn’t know something and will send to a specialist. I have a very complex medical history and she doesn’t miss a beat. She is the best. My daughter just loves her. Something’s are well worth the wait!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2010

She's wonderful! Great for my prenatal care- very knowledgeable and has been good for me and my kids. Any wait time was worth it.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2010

Wow, I'm shocked by some of the negative comments. I never had a physician before her in whom I had so much confidence. She is friendly, compassionate, and very knowledgeable. She truly cares about her patients (as evidenced by her article in the Herald about her frustrations with trying to deliver the H1N1 vaccine). I also hear great things about her from other health care professionals (doctors, nurses, doulas). I got the feeling that she had some staffing issues which may explain some of the problems with referrals but you can't blame her for that. Other GPs could learn a lot from her.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2009