Ratings for Dr. RICHARD Perkins

I have been going to Dr. Perkins for about 8 years now. I love all of the staff/nurses and Dr. Perkins. They remember me everytime I go there which make it 10 times better.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013

Dr. Perkins was my primary care physician until one time I passed a kidney stone and couldn't get an appointment with him. The person answering the phone "diagnosed" me over the phone, advising me that what I had was not a kidney stone. I insisted that it was, and she again said it wasn't. I told her to just give me an appointment to meet with Dr. Perkins. She again asked me what made me think I had passed a kidney stone. I told her to forget it. I went to another doctor, who confirmed that I had indeed passed a kidney stone (I had saved the actual stone, which had come out in the shower, in a sandwich bag, and it was tested). I don't really care to be diagnosed by the person answering the phone, and it was so difficult to even GET an appointment with Dr. Perkins that I did change PCP's after this incident.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2012

Dr. RICHARD Perkins's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1962)

HealthPartners