Ratings for Dr. Frank Fung

I trust Dr Fung he is doing what he is suppose to: Look after his patient the best he can. No complaint, Dr and Staff are OK

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Due to my place of residence I had to change doctors. Believe me when i say I miss Dr Fung! He educated me and made me feel like I knew what was happening to my body. He is excellent. My new physician rates no where close. I regret the change.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Sometimes the young girls in the office can be rude but Cathy is awesome. and Dr Fung is an excellent Dr.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr fung has been my doctor for the last 14 years, he is amazing and very knowledgeable he takes time to figure out what is wrong and he is fantastic with my kids when the hospital won't do anything or misdiagnose my children he finds the problem fantastic Dr!!!! And cathy is amazing and great with kids..... :)

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Staff was nice, I'm sorry they have to work for such an ignorant physician, this doctor refused to investigate any of my symptoms that I am currently treating with cannabis after I refused the OxyContin he offered me.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Amazing physician. Been with us through thick and thin.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

Dr. Fun has been our GP for over 25 years...been thru the birth of my children & countless medical issues, the wait is frustrating but I am never rushed when he is with me, he listens & explains everything. Love him!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Dr. Fung is very knowledgeable but does not listen to your needs. It is only in what he believes in and just follows the book. His staff is not very friendly and make it very awkward and as if you are nothing but a pain in their butt. Look for another doctor. He is not worth the usual 1 to 2 hour wait.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

I felt extremely discriminated against for my choice of medication, he denied my pain existed and refused to refer me to a pain specialist. Not very open to discussion, just wants you to kiss his a$$ and take whatever he gives you without question.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Dr Fund always helps making whatever the situation is better. His wait times are long but rest assured you will be feeling better in no time!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016