Dr. Ronald Cridland

Ratings for Dr. Ronald Cridland

Dr Cridland's advice goes far beyond textbook solutions. He truly cares and helps me find out of the box solutions that will work for me.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

He tells it like it is. Main thing is... he gets you better! Hard to find a better sleep doc.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

I found him to be knowledgeable, kind and down to earth. My experience was a good one.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Very arrogant,rude,ask a question and you are immediately dismissed. I left with many questions unanswered because of his bullying attitude.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Arrogant and rude, very condescending, not a pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Untrained front desk staff. Arrogant, rude Dr.s. Feels like a slave barn.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Staff and clinic overall were excellent and equipment prices very good. Dr Cridland, however was highly condescending and dismissive, rude and incorrect in his assumptions.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Worst experience I've ever had with a doctor. Arrogantly dismissed me when I had a question. I saw another doctor and asked the same question; I was correct. There are better sleep clinic options. Go find one.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

He was so distracted while interviewing me - he was printing something that didn't work out and said the "F....!" word. He also told me sleep has nothing to do with Fibromyalgia, which is incorrect. Made me want to just get out of there.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Some doctors are good at what they do but don't always relate so well to everyone. I've found Dr. Cridland to be very knowledgeable, caring and experienced. He's helped me understand and not seemed so rushed - as is happening in so many other fields of medicine. He appears quite passionate about sleep and appears more concerned about getting proper patient care rather than just getting through his list of patients. I know what people mean about seeming arrogant, I don't think he is but this might be the price we pay for a real expert who cares more about sincerity than appearances. He seems to be very focussed and after all he's very experienced and highly trained, so maybe he's not backwards in telling it as it is. My experience is that his office is great, modern, well kept and clean and his staff very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016