Ratings for Dr. Tina L. Furcolo

She's excellent, easy to deal with, listens to you, figures out what you want. Very comforting. reasonable. Very good diagnostician. Sometimes the general help at VMG is not up to the level of the doctors, but lately they've been much better

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

I have seen Dr Furcolo for many years. I had a major health concern and she took it very lightly. She doesn't listen well and she doesn't care about her patients. She gets angry when I see outside specialists for another opinion.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

I moved from the Belchertown area to Warren Mass. where I should have changed physicians but refused. Tina Furcolo is one of the best doctors I have ever had and refuse to change. Although she is further away I will continue to take the long drive to keep a wonderful doctor. I would recommend her to anyone! She is a wonderful doctor that I would never consider changing. Although I moved further away from her office I will continue to stay with her and her staff. They have been nothing but wonderful to me!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

I am surprised at some of the other comments and ratings of Dr. Furcolo, as I have found her over the last four years to be just the opposite of condescending and dismissive. She has listened carefully to whatever I was saying, has given me detailed and informed responses to my questions, and has proved knowledgeable about every topic that was raised. I have not had serious health problems, just the usual ones (mild arthritis, knee pain, etc.) that come with aging, but I have confidence that she could handle any issues that come up at the primary care level. Overall, I have been extremely happy with the care I have received from Dr. Furcolo and others at Valley Medical Group.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Dr. Furcolo has been my primary care for a couple of years. I continually find her to be condescending and poorly informed. I'm a fairly well-informed patient and she talks down to me as if I am a child. She is usually dismissive and minimizing, doesn't read the consultation reports from specialists I am seeing. Time to find a new doc.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

Not helpful. Very rude. Did not listen to my questions and dismissed me without a second thought.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2013

Rude and unfriendly staffs and doctor is NOT reliable at all!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

Condescending, dismissive, incompetent.Worst experience imaginable.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2010

Dr. Tina L. Furcolo's Credentials

• University Of New England, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2003)

• BCBS Illinois