Ratings for Dr. Shun-How Lee

I have been a patient of Dr Lee's for at least the past 15 years. He is an awesome Dr and his assistant Marty is the equivalent in her position. They work efficiently and well together. Dr Lee can be a little gruff at times but this is only when he clearly sees that you are not taking proper care of yourself and causing yourself more harm than good. He truly has your best interest at heart and takes the time to hear every single concern/complaint you may have without rushing you along to just get to the next patient. I am glad I got this team back when I did and would not change them for the world. Thanks and keep up the good work. We need more medical offices like this one out there.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

was not very impressed with his bedside manners or his knowledge.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2010

Have been with Dr. Lee for over 20 years and he has always treated me with respect and professionalism. His asst., Marty, has always been very friendly and courtious. Dr Lee is never hesitant to refer me to a specialist when neccesary or requested by me. Excellant Doctor.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2009

Dr. Lee was quick to criticize me and my past diabetes practices taught by a previous physiscian who retired. I was ridiculed and lectured and told that I did everything wrong. I was made to feel like I was a child being punished for something big brother did instead. Dr. Lee then, insteaed of advising where I should give my shots, took out a ball point pen and drew lines on my stomach as to where to give the shot,. INK writing on my skkin. I had to grab his hand and stop him. Who does he think he is? I will never go back to this idiot. My appointment was for 10 AM and he did not take me until 1130.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2008

Dr. Shun-How Lee's Credentials

• Kaohsiung (Takau) Med Coll, Kaohsiung, Taiwan (385-01 Prior 1/71) (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Framingham, MA