You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Robert Fujiki

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Great dental Office And Staff. Never a dull moment, professional, friendly, upbeat, smiles and jokes come along with the treatment and this is genuine. I feel at home at Fujiki dental and Bob Fujiki is the best. Both of his children are accomplished dentists practicing along with their father add to the already great experience of Fujiki Dental.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

I came to this practice after a bad experience elsewhere, and I am now a patient of the Fujikis. They run a first-class dental practice! There is never a wait time, and everyone is very professional, friendly and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

The doctor is awesome!very nice,funny,the best doctor I ever met:-)Outstanding!you guys took care of me like a baby! LOL Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Dr. Bob is the BEST! I had several very bad experiences before seeing Dr. Bob and I must say, I am not fearful anymore. He is an excellent clinician, great guy and his staff are amazing! I wouldn't go anywhere else. I have been a very satisfied patient for 20 years now. Keep up the good work!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

Dr.Bob, is gentle kind and reassuring, I don't get as nervous as I use to anymore, t he staff is courteous and professional , extremely friendly, they are very accommodating to my physical limits in the chair.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

Been going to Bob since he was a rookie with Dr Starr. This is the best dental practice you could hope to find.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

Excellent service from a caring and competent doctor. Superb, friendly and attractive staff who always seem to love what they do. Two thumbs up, way up!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

After many bad experiences over the years, we finally found the most professional, compitent,gentle, caring, knowlegable dentist who we would recommend to everyone.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

Dr. Robert Fujiki's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a new patient of his daughter's and had the pleasure of meeting him today. It's no surprise where she gets her fabulous bedside manner from!"

October 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great dental Office And Staff. Never a dull moment, professional, friendly, upbeat, smiles and jokes come along with the treatment and this is genuine. I feel a..."

September 22, 2014