Ratings for Dr. Robert Fujiki

Excellent dentist. Fujiki Dental has been the only dental office I have ever known and I have nothing but the best things to say about them.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Amazing dentists, staff. Just pleasant to be in. Love everyone there. Never thought I'd say that about going to a dentist

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

I am a new patient of his daughter's and had the pleasure of meeting him today. It's no surprise where she gets her fabulous bedside manner from!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Great dental Office And Staff. Never a dull moment, professional, friendly, upbeat, smiles and jokes come along with the treatment and this is genuine. I feel at home at Fujiki dental and Bob Fujiki is the best. Both of his children are accomplished dentists practicing along with their father add to the already great experience of Fujiki Dental.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

I came to this practice after a bad experience elsewhere, and I am now a patient of the Fujikis. They run a first-class dental practice! There is never a wait time, and everyone is very professional, friendly and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

The doctor is awesome!very nice,funny,the best doctor I ever met:-)Outstanding!you guys took care of me like a baby! LOL Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Dr. Bob is the BEST! I had several very bad experiences before seeing Dr. Bob and I must say, I am not fearful anymore. He is an excellent clinician, great guy and his staff are amazing! I wouldn't go anywhere else. I have been a very satisfied patient for 20 years now. Keep up the good work!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

Dr.Bob, is gentle kind and reassuring, I don't get as nervous as I use to anymore, t he staff is courteous and professional , extremely friendly, they are very accommodating to my physical limits in the chair.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

Been going to Bob since he was a rookie with Dr Starr. This is the best dental practice you could hope to find.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013