Ratings for Dr. Alice L. Zacarian

Best doctor ever! She takes her time to really listen to you and is extremely helpful and knowledgable!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Been a patient of dr Zacarian for 20 plus years and have recommended her to an number of my friends who love her just as much as I do. I feel so blessed to have found her.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

Dr. Zacarian saw my 36 year old mentally retarded daughter today and was absolutely wonderful with her. She is professional, knowledgable, spent time learning about her and answered all my questions and concerns. Her kindness and thoroughness was exemplary. She was extremely nice as well as understanding.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

BAD RECEPTIONISTS.Unprofessional..you can be sick and well they say that doctor can not see you as she has no openings. Hmm.. it's a first for me. you are sick and no appt til wks for now.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012

Excellent physician.Very knowledgeable. Takes time to listen to you . Caring and detail oriented. I love her ! I refer everyone I know to her !!!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

Dr. Alice L. Zacarian's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Waltham, MA