Ratings for Dr. Bruce B. Rosen

Dr. Bruce B. Rosen is the most respectful doctor I've ever met. He gives you complete attention and understands each and every concern you have. I've been going to Dr. Rosen for over ten years and wouldn't think of going anywhere else. I was actually worried I could loose him when my health insurance changed but thankfully he accepts it. I lived locally when I first began seeing Dr. Rosen and now drive over one hour to see him and it's well worth it. He has been so good to me I look at him as a friend. He is there to listen and help. I am a complicated person and Dr. Rosen has shown lots of patients when dealing with me. I am very thankful to have Dr. Rosen in my life and don't know where I'd be without him. By the way this doctor is brilliant and thorough. By having Dr. Rosen in my life I am at ease knowing I can always call and speak to him. You won't find a better doctor anywhere. Period! I've been blessed to have Dr. Rosen in my life and I know it. I wish you all good health.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

Terrible......Worst Doctor I have been too. Beware

flag | Submitted October 5, 2010

Dr. Bruce B. Rosen's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Uxbridge, MA