Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Richard V. Grazi

Dr. Grazi is an amazing and knowledgeable doctor! The nurses are also very sweet and kind.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2019

Dr. Richard V. Grazi's response
We love our nurses too! Thank you so much for your kind review.

Submitted May 9, 2019

Dr.Grazi is the most caring, compassionate, knowledgeable doctor I’ve ever seen. He treats you like you’re one of his own family member. He’s happy when you are and feels your pain when you’re not successful. Every visit , Dr Grazi explained everything to me in detail. He encouraged me and supported me every step of the way. The clinic is very clean, organized and all the nurses know you by name. You won’t regret coming here . Trust in Dr. Grazi because he has your best interest in mind.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2019

Dr. Richard V. Grazi's response
We're all in this together, so of course we experience the highs and lows with our patients. Thank you so much for your kind review.

Submitted January 14, 2019

Dr. Grazi is very knowledgeable, caring and just all around wonderful doctor. My husband and I struggled for 10 years with infertility until we were recommended to go see him. The process takes an emotional and physical toll. Dr. Grazi and his staff are there every step and make you feel like a person and not another paycheck. They are genuinely there to help. My husband and I have been blessed with two healthy and happy boys with the help of Dr. Grazi.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

Dr. Richard V. Grazi's response
We're all in this together and are so happy when we can help patients achieve their dream of parenthood. Thank you so much for your kind review.

Submitted October 25, 2018

He is the Best doctor in the World! I am very grateful!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

Dr. Richard V. Grazi's response
Thank you so much for your kind review. As a physician, I'm grateful for patients like you!

Submitted October 25, 2018

Dr grazi is the absolute best doctor in the reproductive field. He is so caring,compassionate,and always wants you to succeed. It’s been a long tough journey but dr grazi made it so much easier. I used to look toward to our visits. He became my friend and the nurses my family. I owe them a tremendous debt of gratitude. In my opinion the The hardest part was having to say goodbye once I received my good news. Alwyas trust his expertise and know your in the best hands. (Sareh)

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

Dr. Richard V. Grazi's response
Your review truly warms my heart, as we feel our patients are also family. Thank you so much for your sweet review.

Submitted October 25, 2018

Dr. Grazi and the Genesis team are fantastic. Dr. Grazi takes the time to explain every finding and treatment option. I never felt rushed with him, or that he was running to another patient. The nurses always called with results promptly and returned my calls quickly.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Dr. Richard V. Grazi's response
Thank you so much for your kind review. It's our pleasure to have you as a part of the GENESIS family.

Submitted June 8, 2018

Dr. Grazi is wonderful! I had a long difficult road trying to get pregnant. I had miscarriages, failed IUI's and failed IVF's. Dr. Grazi was kind and positive never gave up on me. I finally got pregnant and I am now a mom to a beautiful baby girl! I am forever grateful to Dr. Grazi and his staff, especially the IVF nurses who are so amazing and really get what you are going through!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Dr Grazi is amazing ! Kind hearted as well as a great Doctor !

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Amazing Doctor!!! Extremely knowledgeable and wonderful bedside manner!!! Staff is wonderful as well!!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

I have been with dr grazi for many years and he's amazing

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Dr. Richard V. Grazi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Richard V. Grazi, M.D. is the founder of GENESIS and Director of the Division of Reproductive Endocrinology at Maimonides Medical Center. Dr. Grazi received his undergraduate degree from Cornell University and his medical degree from the SUNY at Buffalo School of Medicine. Dr. Grazi completed his internship and residency in obstetrics and gynecology at the New York University Bellevue Hospital Medical Center. He finished his postdoctoral fellowship in reproductive endocrinology at the UMDNJ New Jersey Medical School.Dr. Grazi is an Associate Clinical Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Sciences at SUNY Downstate School of Medicine. He is board certified in obstetrics and gynecology and in reproductive endocrinology.A fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, the American College of Surgeons and the Society of Reproductive Surgeons, Dr. Grazi has published and lectured extensively on clinical and ethical issues related to reproductive medicine. He has been named by New York Magazine as one of the Best Doctors in the New York Metropolitan Area. The Castle Connolly Medical Guide has recognized Dr. Grazi as one of America's Top Doctors.

• Hebrew
  • Spanish
  • Russian

• Suny At Buffalo Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci, Buffalo Ny 14214 (Grad. 1981)