Ratings for Dr. Jane G. Butlin

Dr. Butlin is a strong diagnostician. She is right on target with diagnosis and if she needs to will refer to specialist appropriately. She is timely and you feel like you the only patient in her mind at the time and not a statistic. When dealing with the receptionist, I sense I am "bothering " her. Nurse assisting Dr. Butlin is mediocre at best. Keep up the good work!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

Dr. Butlin is the best. Since I started with her, I convinced my family members to switch to her, as well, and they all agree. She always takes the time to listen and makes us feel that we are important and that she cares.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

She is wonderful, very knowledgable & takes her time with any situation. I have been with her for years & now my husband, mother in law, niece, aunt & grandmother see her too. Highly recommended, cannot say enough wonderful things about her!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010

Doctor butlin is great! I have been seeing her for 11 years. Always takes her time, cares about what is wrong with you. Very smart and nice. Staff is great too.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2010

I have had Dr. Butlin as a primary for 8 years. When you initially meet her you are extremely comfortable with her. She is extremely friendly and personable, and has a refreshing manner. She listens to you the patient before suggesting or recommending any course of action or treatment. If you are seeing other specialists she keeps tabs on you and discusses your progress at your next appt. All around she is a sharp practitioner, smart and accommodating. She puts the patient first and spends a lot of time with you to diagnose your issue(s). Her staff is most accommodating and appointment making is an ease, as long as its not a Monday (they book fast). She also does every other weekend at a separate "urgent care" office. She is associated with Beth Israel Hospital and has no problem with making referrals outside her area of expertise. The office staff is great at handling everything including test results, RX refills and referrals to outside Dr.'s.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2010

My first visit and she made me feel so comfortable I changed my primary care doctor to her! Very personable and considerate. She listens and didn't make me feel like she was in a hurry.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2009

Dr. Jane G. Butlin's Credentials

• Univ London, United Med/Dent Schs Of Guy'S & St Thomas Hosps (Grad. 1977)

Commercial Insurance Company