Ratings for Dr. George D. Kofinas

They are by far the most caring Doctor's office I have ever visited. All the staff know and address you by name. they are kind and very helpful. they Doctors are very professional and knowledgeable. I have made multiple referral and everyone of my referral have been very satisfied with their services

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Dr. Kofinas I hope when you read this review you will know who I am. I will be grateful to youfor as long as I live. The saddest day of my life so far was when we found out that the pgs on all of our remaining embryos was abnormal. I started IVF with you four and half years ago when I was 41 years old ,4 months before my 42nd birthday. Intellectually I knew conceiving with my eggs and having a child that was biologically ours would be a miracle. However,Dr.Kofinas you kept hope alive for me when I had none. Even though I produced no viable embryos you were able to stimulate me to produce alot of eggs,something no other clinic was able to do. When I felt written off,discarded, and judged by other ivf centers for trying at my age you kept me going with your kind words of encouragement. I know you truely felt sad for us when our pgs came back abnormal. I wish I had a happy ending to reveal at the end of this review. My point in writing this review is not only to extend mylifelong gratitude to this great fertility specialist but to let people know that even though ivf with my eggs didnt work, this doctor is truely the best in his field. He will be honest with you but in a kind compassionate way and will tailor the treatment to fit you. IVF doctors are not miracle workers or God in that they can alter the DNA of your eggs. What they can do and this is was Dr.Kofinas did was that he optimized everything he could for me so that I could I potentially produce the most quality eggs. As Dr.Kofinas would say "you only need one good egg". So to anyone reading this who is in the difficult process of finding the right ivf specialist I would highly recommend Dr.Kofinas. Thankyou again Dr.Kofinas.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

I am incredibly grateful to the entire staff at Kofinas for their compassionate care over a several year period. I first went to Kofinas for IVF after having been to another clinic where I felt not only uncared for but abused. I was so relieved to be welcomed by the wonderful Dr. Brzechffa, who was very kind and encouraging, and really took the time to listen to me. I tried IVF once in the summer of 2014, and was unsuccessful. It was very disheartening. But the staff at Kofinas helped to give me the courage to try again, and this past fall I did IVF with success. I worked closely with Dr. George Kofinas, who was willing to try a slightly different method with me, since I was having a very bad reaction to the progesterone injections. I really appreciated that he was willing to be flexible with me. And now that I am 9 weeks pregnant, after so many years of trying, what can I say? I am filled with gratitude for the gift I have been given, and the care I have been shown. Today was my last visit at the Kofinas clinic and I hugged a great many people, doctors and nurses alike. This is a very special place.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

He made me feel so comfortable and supported me though out my pregnancy...What can I say I love this Guy....LOL!!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr.Kofinas clinic, the doctors, the nurses and the front office were all great to work with, especially during such an uncertain and stressful time of my life. Thank you all very much for your experience, compassion and commitment that brought me to where I am now. I am happy to say that I am pregnant and God willing will deliver a healthy baby next May. I sincerely can not say enough wonderful things about all doctors and nurses at the clinic. They really do go that extra mile to help make your dreams come true. I am forever grateful and will never forget what they did for me! :)

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

After 6 failed IUIs at a different fertility specialist, I decided to start fresh at a new place as I continued my journey of trying to conceive. A friend had recommended me to the Kofinas fertility institute and I could not be more thankful for her recommendation. I left my consultation feeling hopeful and optimistic about starting my ivf journey with Dr. Kofinas and his staff. I must say I have had a wonderful experience as a patient at the fertility institute. The doctors and nurses were always professional and informative. They are very busy, but that didn't change the way I was treated. For a busy office the wait is never that long. I always felt well taken care of and trusted them with my health. They monitor you very closely to make sure everything is on track. I always felt like all my questions were answered. And if they weren't I'd call and was always put through to a nurse. I will forever be grateful for Dr. Kofinas and his staff for helping to make my dreams come true!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016

It takes special people to deal with frustrated, heartbroken and emotionally and physically drained couples. Dr. Kofinas, Dr. B, Dr. Montes and Dr. Narine, along with a staff of nurses, do this daily as dedicated, calming, and compassionate individuals. The Staten Island, as well as Brooklyn office, has become family to us. We highly recommend these knowledgable, loyal, thorough doctors.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

The best!! I Started seeing Dr. Kofinas after spending a year with another doctor on Staten Island. In that year I did IUIs and IVF and had multiple miscarriages and the other Doctor told me I would need an egg donor. Dr Kofinas said that I definitely DO NOT need a donor and that I likely had endometriosis. He did surgery to remove it and got me pregnant with my own eggs on the first try of IVF. I now have a healthy happy baby!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

I can't say a bad thing about Dr. K, the other doctors, and staff. As hard as it is going through all this, it is comforting knowing you are surrounded by a staff that really cares about your success. I am forever grateful for being recommended here, I hope to have good news in just a few short weeks after having the IVF procedure done. Good luck to all!!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

I am going to be brief. Dr. Kofinas and his staff are amazing. I am writing about my experience 17 years ago. I was having a hard time conceiving and after months and months of clomid, prescribed by my OBGYN, I was referred to Dr. Kofinas. I met with Dr. Peter Brzechffa first, he had amazing bedside manner. Then I went through a series of tests and then a meeting with Dr. Kofinas. We discussed my game plan and he worked with my insurance company with the meds I needed. I took me 2 rounds of injectables and I was pregnant with Triplets. Well what more can I say. This practice is amazing. I know people who were told they could never have children and Dr. Kofinas made it happen. You must follow the directions exactly, he is strict and never give up hope. This practice is amazing.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Dr. George D. Kofinas's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Greek