Dr. George D. Kofinas

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. George D. Kofinas

10 Stars from me for George Kofinas. He is the best doctor in the world for me. Thank you doctor!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Dr. Kofinas performed my IVF procedure. He was compassionate, professional and knowledgeable. This was my first and only IVF procedure. Now I have a beautiful three month old daughter. Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

After a year of struggles, Dr. Kofinas got down to my fertility issues and I’m currently 17 weeks pregnant with a healthy boy

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

I really wish I would have come to Dr. Kofinas from the start. He ran tests that Dr. Knochenhauer never even mentioned. Dr. Kofinas is an excellent doctor who won't treat you until all testing is complete. He then reviews everything with you and treats you accordingly.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

I had positive experience with the staff and the doctors.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Great knowlegable doctor and highly proffesional staff. They supported my through my good and bad times. Very helpful and flexible on the payment methods. I had a great experience.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Dr Kofinas and all they other Dr’s and the staff are the best. That’s all that needs to be said.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

I saw Dr. Kofinas as my second opinion, he should’ve been my first, my first opinion, included 3 inseminations on medication that failed, when I asked about endometriosis the dr told me if I have it it’s only 20%. After seeing Dr. Kofinas he was convinced I had endometriosis, I had my laporoscopy done 6 days ago and what he found was stage 3 endometriosis and a couple of organs stuck to my uterus, after only 6 days of what turned into a 3 hour surgery I feel great! I’m obviously not pregnant yet but my sense of worrying is gone when I see Dr. Kofinas tomorrow I might cry and hug him and thank him endlessly, without this diagnosis and surgery my husband and I probably had no chance, my advice to anyone dealing with this is don’t jump right into ivf (which my first opinion dr kept pushing) cause without the proper diagnosis it won’t work! Dr. Kofinas is the way to go with this

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

after seeing dr knockenheur and his incompetent staff, we decided we needed a change and dr kofinas is it, understanding , knowledgeable, and not a doctor just looking to run your insurance dry like dr knockenheur, best choice we could've made!!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

I came to Kofinas Fertility Institute after two years of trying to conceive. After my first consultation with Dr. Brezchffa and Dr. Kofinas, I was quickly diagnosed and my autoimmune issues were, for the first time, taken seriously as impeding my ability to get pregnant. Needless to say, I was successful after my first round of IVF! Dr. Kofinas and his team are extremely thorough, caring, and patient. I would highly recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Dr. George D. Kofinas's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Greek