Ratings for Dr. Tatiana A. Hamawi

I had my first appointment today and it was horrible. Do not go to her she’s rude!!! Switched doctors today

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

No bed side manor, her side kick Alex only talks about her X husband, and she can not give an injection without hurting you.I changed Drs

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

I am not at all satisfied the care received by this office. Condescending. Pushed for inappropriate testing. And I agree with other comments - the medical assistant if very harsh and rude. I would not recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Waiting time is forever. Im always early for my appointments I see people come in late and get called in before me. The Secretary is a B****, shes very rude. They all treat me like a child Im 30 years old, So Not professional at all. Dr H is rude and doesnt know what shes talking about she shouldn't be a doctor.. i wouldn't recommend this office to anyone stay away!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

RUDE DOCTOR RUDE STAFF - NOT MUCH MORE I NEED TO SAY! After being a patient there for over 6 years and dealing with their****ty attitudes without saying a peep I finally exploded! My whole family goes there and I was referred there by my mother. I will never ever refer someone to her office in my life. That doctors office was a living hell for all these years I just sucked it up rather than going through the process of finding a new doctor. Finally was all set with her after the doctor herself told me off - very rude, very unprofessional, not to knowledgable and made me feel very uncomfortable even calling with a concern - thats pretty much all I have to say.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

Dr. Hamawi is the worst doctor I have ever been to. I was 16 when I was her patient. She told me several times to trust her and as soon as I would walk out of the office she would meet with my mother and tell her everything. Then when I found out I was pregnant, she told me that if I had my baby I was going to drop out of school and my baby's father was going to leave me as soon as he found out I was pregnant. She told me I was going to be all alone with a baby and then what was I going to do?!!! Soooo much advise for a teenager who was scared because I was having a baby. My sister also had her infant son there and he was sick (asthma) and she refused to see him. Her excuse being she was booked for the next 2 months and if he was sick he needed to go to the ER!!!! Am so happy to say that I finished highschool and had a beautiful baby girl and NO Hamawi my baby daddy did not leave me!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012

I was very dissatisfied with my care for my infant son under Dr. Hamawi. At his first appointment she had forgotten to performa test and had to chase us down as we were walking out. I am a young mother (20's) and felt she was very condescending to me. Upon my return to work my milk supply decreased and she told me if I really wanted to nurse I had to try harder and then told me to pump in the bathroom at work if I had to..gross. Baby sounded like he was wheezing and she made me feel stupid for bringing him in and found later he has allergies through another dr.. She had him laying on the table doing a test with him and I turned to grab his clothes and she yelled at Uume like I was a five year old telling me not to leave him on the table alone even though she was holding him- then told me she had dropped her baby on a marble floor by accident. Gave him his first round of shots before having me sign the consent form. The straw that broke the camels back is when she told me to put whiskey on my teething sons gums. Completely

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

No follow up. I had to call to find out what test results were after waiting 2 weeks.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

not with it. lacks experience. acts like she is better than everyone else and very stand off ish. the care was sub par. she is always worried her patients are trying to scam her out of narcotic meds. on a personal note, you can tell she has led a very spoiled upbringing. i feel bad for the poor guy she married.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2011

Dr. Tatiana A. Hamawi's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1994)