Ratings for Dr. Margie Aleali

Terrible bedside manner. She doesn't listen. Speaks harshly. Very nasty lady.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

One of the most caring doctors I have went to. Takes as much time as you need and explains everything to you. She is very compassionate and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

Very dissapointed. She has no manners and seen upset by my visit. DO NOT GO TO HER, i waited 35 minutes to be seen and she spoke to me 3 mins and kind of examined me for 2 minutes to tell me that theres nothing wrong with me. When theres pain theres muat be something wrong, thats why my physician referred me to a specialist.. A total rip off.. Do yourself a favor GO TO A DIFFERENT DOCTOR

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

Very dissapointed with this doctor has no manors ,do not know how to treat a patience,went for a visit did not take her time to care and explain for my treatment ,very arrogant, I am very dissapointed patient never will go back to her office.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

She is awesome! I have sent everyone i know to her. She will spend as much time with you as you need and really cares.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011

Knows her stuff and is not afraid to tell you exactly what is going on. Very straightforward as well as caring. Spends as much time as is needed to explain. Would absolutely recommend without any hesitation. Is also well respected by her staff just as she respects them.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2009

I Definitely don't recommend this physician due to my negative experience with her.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2009

Loved her! Made a very uncomfortable situation for me as good as it could be. Super nice and knowledgeble. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2008

I wouldn't recommend her due to her poor bedside manner

flag | Submitted August 27, 2007

I too cannot relate to the unfavorable review. I was very impressed by her and my gyn doctor sent her husband to her. I was very pleased with her. She is very qualified and took her time explaining everything to me.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2007

Dr. Margie Aleali's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1994)

Workers Comp