Ratings for Dr. Simon Gossip

Have been going to this dentist for at least 26 years, always professional and both him and his staff make you feel calm in a quiet atmosphere, he is great with children as well, his hygenists too for cleanings are awesome, would go to anyone else

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Due to his incompetence I will never have straight teeth since he refused to refer me to an orthodontist. Routinely misses cavities and the ones he did do are so poor that 8 years later I have to pay to have them all redone. He is also so large that while he works on you you can feel his gut pressing up against you. Avoid him at all costs!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

This gentleman is professional, polite, kind, sensitive, friendly and by far an expert in his field. His knowledge and talents are outstanding. We have been transferred and we truly miss this amazing dentist and his staff. They truly are superior.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Dr. Gossips office is the best. We have been going to him since 1990 and have never had a complaint. Very professional and prompt. I personally miss MIKE very much. He was very professional and helpful. Best cleaning I have ever had. He gave me lots of helpful ideas and explained everything so well. Not so great with his replacement. Not as good a cleaning and too much talk.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Appointments are always on time. Pleasant staff. Have gone to Dr. Gossip for close to 30 years and have found him knowledgeable and friendly. Always found him to be good with children.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

I have been going to Dr Gossips office for several years now and it has been great. Very informed staff and always in a happy mood. At first, the cleanings with Mike were sensitive but he explains why and the how it will improve. My gums did improve and I dont feel sensitive anymore. My kids love Dr Gossip and Mike also. I have since referred several friends to them and they are all very happy. Thank you Dr Gossip and staff.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

Lots of extras to bleed your benefits. Mike is terrible. He is not pleasant while he is working on you and lectures you the entire time. Dr gossip can be quite abrasive at times and calm and nice at other times.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

This gentleman and his staff are kind, patient, professional and extremely knowledgeable. Never have I entered this office without being presented with a cheerful person welcoming back who is always positive and professional. In regards to the work, Dr . Simon and his assistants and Hygenists are wonderful. We have been transferred frequently due to the nature of our careers and I must say this team and this dentist are truly the best I have ever worked with. Thank you Dr. Simon

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

The problem I have is with Mike. He will lecture you the entire time you are in the seat and in pain while he cleans. His bedside manner is terrible. He makes me feel guilty for not coming in more often, when part of the problem is how impossible it is to get an appointment (and also money in my situation). Dr Gossip has been my dentist since I was 6, and 22 years later I will still go to him even though he has Mike there are terrible hours because he doesn't recommend things that I don't need, and he is so mild mannered. He has always been very patient with my fear of the dentist. His assistants are also amazing. And when I get a tooth abscess (which I frequently get), he will call in a prescription without having to see me, and saving tons of money. Always will recommend him. Will NEVER recommend Mike.

Submitted July 9, 2014

Worst dentist ever. Continuously missed cavities or said " they can wait until next time" lead to me having to have a root canal which could have been prevented. Also never seems to want to refer to an orthodontist, now I have permanently crooked teeth because I should have had a palette spreader at a young age but he didn't catch on, kept saying "oh, im sure they will straighten out in time" Such a jerk. My whole family has now switched to another dentist due to his negligence.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013