Ratings for Dr. Hem Jain

I've been twice. He was very personable, and it made my trip there quite pleasant.(doctors offices are never pleasant for me.) In addition, I didn't have to wait long on either of my trips, and the staff was very friendly as well.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

I have being going to Dr. Jain for a very long time and I think he is the best his staff is also very nice when I call to make an appointment and is the only dermatologist in Cambridge and I can get a faster appointment at Dr. Jain then my actual family doctor.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Found Dr Jain to be very professional and patient. Never felt rushed.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

So very thankful for Dr. Jain. He spotted my melanoma very quickly. He was compassionate and gave me lots of time to ask questions. His wife Nancy is very kind and always puts me at ease.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Terrible, Terrible, Terrible Dermatologist. Made my condition worse. a family doctor gave me better options compared to Dr. Jain that just said "go home this is normal stuff"!!! what a waste of time and energy!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

was reasonably on time. Always has been thorough with me.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

He sucks i went for my acne on my face and ALL over my back he prescribed me benzaclin for my face that kinda helped but literally said that my back is fine and that i have an un curable skin condition didnt even say what it was. And anyone who looks at my back can clearly tell its acne such bs

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Have visited Dr. Jain 4 times in the past few years. Each visit he not only addresses my current issue, he makes sure to ask if I have any other concerns. He takes the time, I never feel rushed, and he is very thorough. I rate Dr. Jain 5 out of 5. Cambridge is lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

My experience with Dr. Jain spans a decade. I'm a 68 year old white skin male with Irish/Scottish genes (reddish hair and freckles). As a child in the pre-sun screen period (50's-60's), several serious sunburns were taken, one sent me to the hospital. With pre-disposition to skin cancer, sites have arrived on a regular basis. This has necessitated twice a year check-ups and on occasion the need for a fairly quick appointment to review suspicious changes. Overtime perhaps a half dozen surgeries were need, one for a melanoma site. Long story made short: Dr. Jain has compassionately "doctored" me throughout. Most importantly to diagnose a site(s) worthy of attention, biopsy, and surgery. Catching and treating new arrivals to my flesh while they are small for treatment, he is essentially extending my lifespan. A good dermatologist. His staff including his lovely wife are equally good.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Dr Jain is a great doctor and knows his stuff and was able to help me with terrible psoriasis. But his wife Nancy or as she sometimes calls herself Ann, and thinks I cannot recognize her voice over the phone is a witch! No people skills and not only talks down to you over the phone but is just as rude and nasty in person! I would recommend Dr Jain but his wife needs to stay away from the office!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017