Ratings for Dr. Hem Jain

He is not knowledgeable about skin conditions that are not run-of-mill types. He does not take the time to even examine the skin area that is affected. He is quick and uninterested in his patients. I will never have my doctor refer me to him again.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Some mixed reviews I see. I saw Dr Jain last summer as he was referred to me by my family doctor for concerns with spots that have been appearing lately on different areas of my body. He went so quickly and talked so fast that I couldn't even think of the questions I wanted to ask him. Then handed me a bag with sunscreen samples and melanoma literature. Not impressed with my appt. But it seems that he can be helpful when issues are serious.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

This doctor is a piece of @ss, completely unprofessional same as his sh!tty staff, they all get moody and sarcastic on the phone and cocky. Do yourself a favour...go see someone professional that’s actually a better doctor and actually cares and with better staff.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

I have seen this doctor several times, he caught two melanomas before the spread, I see him every six months for a mole check. I am confident if anything shows up he will find it.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

Very caring and very diligent.Highly recommend. His wife is a very caring as well.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Went in for hairloss which seems to be telogen effluvium and he straight up told be i have MPB without even letting me talk or look at my hair.......

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

We were referred to Dr. Jain by our family doctor for a lump on my husbands head. on the day of our appointment we were seen by Dr. Jain right away and referred back on Monday to see the Plastic Surgeon. He then took over and did a biopsy within a week and we had an appointment with the surgeon for Melanoma and had surgery within a month. Dr. Jain’s wife was the main person for getting everything coordinated and rushed along. We credit her for saving my husbands life. This month my husband had another spot on his arm and she had us in the next day to see Dr Jain. We are referred to the Plastic Surgeon already to have it removed. Nothing holds Nancy and Dr Jain back. They will stay late if needed And will make sure you get the best help available. They go above and beyond and then some. Thank you Dr. Jain and Nancy.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Our experience was very positive: above and beyond expectations. Our young son had a skin concern of escalating seriousness: Doctor Jain and his team reacted quickly and proactively. They anticipated concerns that our GP did not bring to our attention. They ensured that our son was treated very quickly by an outstanding plastic surgeon with the appropriate specialty -- while Doctor Jain has the skills (and stated he could perform the necessary procedure), he made this referral to ensure the best possible results. Doctor Jain's office team advocated on our behalf with the plastic surgeon to ensure we were seen as quickly as possible given the emergency. We waited until our son healed enough from surgery to prove to ourselves that the results match our statement: Doctor Jain's clinic is fantastic. Looking back, we found the whole team (both reception and medical) to be knowledgeable and kind. They even followed up with us (twice) after the plastic surgeon. My family is grateful to Doctor Jain for the quality of care they extended to our son. We were seen urgently and diagnosed properly. Our son was definitely spared a far more serious and painful outcome thanks to Doctor Jain and his health care team.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

I've been twice. He was very personable, and it made my trip there quite pleasant.(doctors offices are never pleasant for me.) In addition, I didn't have to wait long on either of my trips, and the staff was very friendly as well.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

I have being going to Dr. Jain for a very long time and I think he is the best his staff is also very nice when I call to make an appointment and is the only dermatologist in Cambridge and I can get a faster appointment at Dr. Jain then my actual family doctor.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017