Ratings for Dr. Hem Jain

was reasonably on time. Always has been thorough with me.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

He sucks i went for my acne on my face and ALL over my back he prescribed me benzaclin for my face that kinda helped but literally said that my back is fine and that i have an un curable skin condition didnt even say what it was. And anyone who looks at my back can clearly tell its acne such bs

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Have visited Dr. Jain 4 times in the past few years. Each visit he not only addresses my current issue, he makes sure to ask if I have any other concerns. He takes the time, I never feel rushed, and he is very thorough. I rate Dr. Jain 5 out of 5. Cambridge is lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

My experience with Dr. Jain spans a decade. I'm a 68 year old white skin male with Irish/Scottish genes (reddish hair and freckles). As a child in the pre-sun screen period (50's-60's), several serious sunburns were taken, one sent me to the hospital. With pre-disposition to skin cancer, sites have arrived on a regular basis. This has necessitated twice a year check-ups and on occasion the need for a fairly quick appointment to review suspicious changes. Overtime perhaps a half dozen surgeries were need, one for a melanoma site. Long story made short: Dr. Jain has compassionately "doctored" me throughout. Most importantly to diagnose a site(s) worthy of attention, biopsy, and surgery. Catching and treating new arrivals to my flesh while they are small for treatment, he is essentially extending my lifespan. A good dermatologist. His staff including his lovely wife are equally good.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Dr Jain is a great doctor and knows his stuff and was able to help me with terrible psoriasis. But his wife Nancy or as she sometimes calls herself Ann, and thinks I cannot recognize her voice over the phone is a witch! No people skills and not only talks down to you over the phone but is just as rude and nasty in person! I would recommend Dr Jain but his wife needs to stay away from the office!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I was recently referred here from my family doctor for ongoing issues with my skin and scalp. Upon his entrance to the examination room, he very quickly and rudely asked what my problem was. No introduction, no nothing. After I explained to him my issues, he very quickly and rudely told me that all my symptoms are common and basically that nothing was wrong. Then he had the audacity to tell me that my family doctor needs to examine me and so forth . He then proceeded to scribble down a word and told me that this is what I have, and to do some homework on it. He literally looked at my scalp for 5-7 seconds with a magnifying glass and sent me on my way. On the way out I took a wrong turn and the receptionist very rudely told me that I was going the wrong way. Is this guy for real ? Is he a real dermatologist ? I'm pretty sure I could've done and said everything he did. Maybe it's just me, but I tend to hold doctors to some pretty high standards. All in all this experience was a joke, and I will be seeking a second opinion asap. Please steer clear of this doctor if you can.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

knowledgable and helpful when it comes to assessing my skin problems, but the punctuality and receptionists are awful. One woman I have talked to repeatedly is INCREDIBLY RUDE, always cutting you off, does not put the patient first and always treats you as if you are nothing and as if you know nothing. I will continue to go to him until my condition clears up but all in all I would not recommend seeing this dermatologist until his receptionist gets a reality check on life: being rude gets you no where.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr. Jain was able to assess my ringworm very quickly (which I had thought was an outburst of my psoriasis) and provided a prescription for an anti-fungal cream and pills to combat it. He explained it all very well and I didn't even fill the prescription for the pills since the cream took care of it no problem. Very knowledgeable and professional!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

I really enjoy Dr. Jain's personality. He diagnosed my concerns quickly and discussed choces of treatment. He chatted for quite a while about prevention of cancer and healthy living style. I was not rushed and felt very satisfied at the conclusion of the appontment.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Dr. Jain addressed all of my skin concerns. He is honest, direct and caring.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017